• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Leipzig Games Convention thread

Yoboman

llTll said:
the one with 4 arms isn't Indian god. i think thats Japanese/Chinese.

in India i think they think cow is god. thus they don't eat it.

if i am wrong, then i am sorry.
I'm surrounded by idiots

Haunted

PES for Wii? cool! :p I actually dreaded having FIFA only on the platform. (Although PC is highest on my list anyway).

nelsonroyale said:
thats my point...German...where did it come from....? the language is hilarious...
:lol :lol Unintentional comedy is the best kind of comedy.

parka.jpg

Somehow I came up with this while looking for the Sparta picture and it gave me a good laugh. :lol

THIS

IS

DUAL

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

TEH-CJ

Banned
Cold-Steel said:
parka.jpg

Somehow I came up with this while looking for the Sparta picture and it gave me a good laugh. :lol

THIS

IS

DUAL

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

God love Leonidas's :lol

Yoboman

llTll said:
wtf i said i am not sure :lol
The God with four arms you're thinking of is Vishnu, that is an Indian/Hindu God. There are also Brahma and Shiva with multiple appendages

In Japan they mainly follow Shintoism, their Gods are known Kami such as Amateratsu the Sun god. As far as I know, there are no four armed Japanese Gods.

Buddhism is the main religion of China, I'm sure you know Buddha.

Of course you can't really peg a religion to a country anyhow, so it's stupid to call it an "Indian God" to begin with

$h@d0w

Pyramid head sure is a strange choice of character to put in that game.

He looks awesome in chibi style though.

Xater

I just went over to Sam Kennedy's blog on 1up:

We'll have new MGS4 stuff, a first look at Midnight Club PS3/360, Sony will be showing "fireworks" at it's press conference, and lots more.

What? Didn't hear about that before.

Ashhong

Xater said:
I just went over to Sam Kennedy's blog on 1up:

What? Didn't hear about hat before.

ooh midnight club. hey blimblim, whats the deal with midnight club? :) which conference? ask Sam if hes sitting next to exxy :D

Salazar

Xater said:
I just went over to Sam Kennedy's blog on 1up

Was it that Sam who still owes Neogaf (or at least told us to 'stay tuned for') a multi-platform megaton ?

The time seems kind of ripe, no ?

Top Bottom