• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Leipzig Games Convention thread

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
12:23.32 -

David Reeves is taking the stage.

12:23.25 -

Right, we're in. Sorry for late start [and he was late - Ed]. Trailer reel is up - PS3 games, shockingly. Uncharted, DMC4, Ratchet - a montage of fun exploding onto a 60-foot screen in front of people who had to really sweat for their seats.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
12:25.38 -

"Games Convention is even more important and influential than normal this year." On with the news. "Games Convention is primarily about new games" and he's going to show us some, he says.

12:24.35 -

He's here with the German Sony director and some "key announcements" for PlayStation and the European market. Now he's translating himself into German. Meanwhile, why not read all those announcements in the embargoed news we just posted.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Shard said:
12:25.38 -

"Games Convention is even more important and influential than normal this year." On with the news. "Games Convention is primarily about new games" and he's going to show us some, he says.

12:24.35 -

He's here with the German Sony director and some "key announcements" for PlayStation and the European market. Now he's translating himself into German. Meanwhile, why not read all those announcements in the embargoed news we just posted.

Stop it. Go to the other thread.

Kafel

Banned
18:28.33 -
PS3 actually enjoyed a faster curve than PS2 did in the first three months, he says. He calls it "an impressive pattern of growth".

:lol

THE PS3 HAS THE FASTER CURVE !

dralla

Early in the new year we're getting PlayTV. Turns your PS3 into a personal video recorder (PVR).

Sorry Dave. It's the heat, I swear. It's built around a small peripheral containing two small free-to-air TV tuners. He's holding it up. It looks like a sunglasses case.

kaching said:
YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME.
but spwolf was happy! so it can't all be bad.

it's not like if they'd just took a dump on stage he'd be happy with that. he wouldn't be calling it a brilliant move, or saying that the competitors should start taking dumps on stage.

dfyb

Banned
where can i find a summary of the nintendo and microsoft conferences? anything cool from them? have they even had their conferences yet?

dfyb said:
where can i find a summary of the nintendo and microsoft conferences? anything cool from them? have they even had their conferences yet?

There are no other conferences. Everyone's playing BioShock while the skate. demo continues to download.

But no, really, that's it.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Will there be any more announcements the rest of the week or is this probably it?

I really thought Samba Wii would be announced :(

Flek

Banned
so iam back from my day (6am - 11pm) on the GC. Ive seen some realy nice Games (Wipeout HD is awesome!), met some great gaming guys, played some crapy games (i call it haze...) and cried about some even more crapy things (bia on wii makes me die inside!). I took some Pictures which i will upload later (maybe not today ... ;) )

cheers

Endless

Hmmmm

The sexy sexy girls of Leipzig Game Show

girls11--screenshot_large.jpg

girls20--screenshot_large.jpg

girls14--screenshot_large.jpg

:p :p

Endless

GC 2007: Borderlands First Look
More guns than could ever imagine.

August 22, 2007 - There are over a half of a million different guns in Borderlands. That seemed to be the main selling point in this first public showing of Gearbox Software's next original IP. Of course, guns aren't the only thing Borderlands has to offer. It's also a four player, co-operative sci-fi shooter with a hefty dose of RPG elements and a bit of Diablo inspiration thrown in for good measure. It also has over 500,000 guns

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/814/814779p1.html

(!?)

Eric WK

Endless said:

August 22, 2007 - There are over a half of a million different guns in Borderlands. That seemed to be the main selling point in this first public showing of Gearbox Software's next original IP. Of course, guns aren't the only thing Borderlands has to offer. It's also a four player, co-operative sci-fi shooter with a hefty dose of RPG elements and a bit of Diablo inspiration thrown in for good measure. It also has over 500,000 guns

(!?)

Whaaaaaa?

Endless said:

(!?)

Customizable weapons?^^

Top Bottom