• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Leipzig Games Convention thread

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
54k3og5.gif

Nintendo still on it's way to the conference.

Mrbob

bud said:
ONLY 15 MINS LEFT OMG

SONY TO DROP ZE BOMBZ, SP0RSK?

Can you feel the rumbling from the people in the stands.

PS3 cancelled. Wagglestation announced with PS1 era graphics and sold for 49 dollars. 100 million units ready for release in Oct 08, Sony plans to sell through all of them in the month. Hearts, spades, solotaire all pack in titles.

Look forward to your new gaming future gaf!

amar212

nofi said:
What's with this GAF craze of just posting stuff without reading any of the thread?

Excitement can kill some people. BTW Eurogamer has started something, they have the famous "don't press refresh button" block on-the-site.

nofi

amar212 said:
Excitement can kill some people. BTW Erogamer has started someting, they have the famous "don't press refresh button" block on-the-site.

That thing is actually really cool.

Ashhong

as much as i love the MGS4 pics, the texture on the car models look horrible now. i dont remember it looking like that in the first gameplay demo. hopeful the car is just a work in progress..

Scotch

18:18.07 -

Tom and Pat are standing in a very big queue outside the conference. Reports suggest it is hot and stuffy and Pat is getting fed up.

DSWii60

I was just looking at the Currently Active Users and Jim has become a mod again. I thought he get demoted for his part in the Jeff Bell incident.

swander

pes2008 on mobiles will have revolutionary one button controls

one can only assume this will be similar to pes6's one button control i.e. the shoot button once adriano has the ball

VonGak!

Banned
Ashhong said:
as much as i love the MGS4 pics, the texture on the car models look horrible now. i dont remember it looking like that in the first gameplay demo. hopeful the car is just a work in progress..

Bad memory, the burned out cars have always looked like this and can't seem to remember other non racing games doing a better job. :)

Luckyman

Banned
Mrbob said:
Can you feel the rumbling from the people in the stands.

PS3 cancelled. Wagglestation announced with PS1 era graphics and sold for 49 dollars. 100 million units ready for release in Oct 08, Sony plans to sell through all of them in the month. Hearts, spades, solotaire all pack in titles.

Look forward to your new gaming future gaf!

:lol :lol

Holy shit.

Busty

Banned
Scotch said:
18:18.07 -

Tom and Pat are standing in a very big queue outside the conference. Reports suggest it is hot and stuffy and Pat is getting fed up.

Fuck up Pat! [/gruff Scottish voice]

Top Bottom