• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Donos

Still suprised that they didn't include KZ2 or KZ3 so far (yeah you can download the multiplayer from 3 but are limited in lvling up).

Matush

Recent Vita owner here, if i get ps+ now i wont get the game that were offered in the past right ?
Only the ones, that are in 1 year long IGC, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush and Everybody's Golf (EU)/Wipeout 2048 (US). They will be changing these really soon.

And here I am, opening this thread, hoping that something leaked, but noo :(

What could they offer for PS4 next month anyways? Secret Ponchos?

Not into FPS but would still like to try KZ2, heard its a visual treat.
It's also a really good game, not just a visual treat ;) But I somehow doubt they would put it in IGC now, when they have lot more newer stuff to put there.

What are people's opinion on Game of Thrones, is it worth $5?
While $5 is nothing, I like everyone else have a huge backlog ans really don't want to add Shit games to it.

What are people's opinion on Game of Thrones, is it worth $5?
While $5 is nothing, I like everyone else have a huge backlog ans really don't want to add Shit games to it.

It's decent but very flawed. If you are a fan of the show and the books it's nice to explore the world, but as a game I couldn't get into it.

Any guesses for the free June PS4 game?

Worms Battlegrounds could be it if we look at the launch date but maybe it is time to get Knack or some other launch game?

Any guesses for the free June PS4 game?

Worms Battlegrounds could be it if we look at the launch date but maybe it is time to get Knack or some other launch game?

Knack won't happen at any point unless they've really dropped their 70% policy. Binding of Isaac and Secret Ponchos are two upcoming games that we know are part of Plus. SP was rebuilt on Sony's PhyreEngine sot hat they could hit 1080p/60fps, so i'm not sure if it's going to be ready. But there have been hints that Isaac was close to completion.

June is always an interesting month since it's E3 and Sony may want to make a surprise announcement during the event about additional games for Plus. If there is a surprise then it'll almost certainly be a retail game. I think the only thing that may stop them from doing that is if retail games aren't going to become a trend on the PS4 right now. In which case they may not want to pull the trigger on it due to potentially giving people a false impression of what to expect in the future.

I had around $43 in my account when my PS+ expired.
It seems to have auto-renewed itself for a whole year even though I was short 7 dollars.
Is my account at -$7 now? or did I get a discount?

Mario007

Knack won't happen at any point unless they've really dropped their 70% policy. Binding of Isaac and Secret Ponchos are two upcoming games that we know are part of Plus. SP was rebuilt on Sony's PhyreEngine sot hat they could hit 1080p/60fps, so i'm not sure if it's going to be ready. But there have been hints that Isaac was close to completion.

June is always an interesting month since it's E3 and Sony may want to make a surprise announcement during the event about additional games for Plus. If there is a surprise then it'll almost certainly be a retail game. I think the only thing that may stop them from doing that is if retail games aren't going to become a trend on the PS4 right now. In which case they may not want to pull the trigger on it due to potentially giving people a false impression of what to expect in the future.
They dropped that policy after Ross went away. Next month we got R&C: All 4 One.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
If anything they want a new batch of players for Killzone with the DLC they're launching. If we see any Sony title free on PS+ before the first year it'll be it. They'll give it away in hopes of people buying some DLC:

Knack will likely be a one-month later this year, though.

I was also thinking Worms, not really interested in that one...
Yeah, I don't have a lot of local multiplayer possibilities so Worms isn't great. "Free" is free though. Also I have to play Stick it to the man first.

If anything they want a new batch of players for Killzone with the DLC they're launching. If we see any Sony title free on PS+ before the first year it'll be it. They'll give it away in hopes of people buying some DLC:

Knack will likely be a one-month later this year, though.

Maybe they would release Killzone MP for PS+?

kamandi

Secret Ponchos was supposed to come up in April but it got delayed then. And it was confirmed that it will be a ps+ free. So i think that will be it.

Dynasty Warriors Next has a 67 Metascore so it's probably dropped.

A shame, since DWN is more fun that other games with better Metascore.

This actually came up in one of the blog posts a few months back.

We will always try to give gaves over the 70 metacritic rating but these ratings change all the time dependent on one or two peoples opinions.

We are also aware that you want VITA native content, there is plenty of PSP content over 70 but it’s not always appreciated by all.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...t-outlast-more/comment-page-2/#comment-466101

repeater

Has there been any mention (in blog comments or whatever) of when we'll get news of the June batch of games for Europe? My RSS reader tells me the blog post detailing May's games is now 33 days old..

I hope they're not keeping the announcement of the June games hostage to E3..

mclem

Has there been any mention (in blog comments or whatever) of when we'll get news of the June batch of games for Europe? My RSS reader tells me the blog post detailing May's games is now 33 days old..

I hope they're not keeping the announcement of the June games hostage to E3..

...speaking of E3, will we also get a refresh of the yearly titles, I wonder, or if they'll go like Vita and just persist with the same ones. Have Sony said anything on that point?

Jimrpg

Dynasty Warriors Next has a 67 Metascore so it's probably dropped.

A shame, since DWN is more fun that other games with better Metascore.

I'm not worried about the 70+ metascore, there's plenty of games below that I want to try but not buy myself. I think they should get rid of the restriction if they haven't already. Warrior games are never going to score a high average but it's good to get it with plus.

Also the ps plus games announcement day has become my favourite day of the month, better even than the day we get the games...

repeater

Thanks!
Also the ps plus games announcement day has become my favourite day of the month, better even than the day we get the games...
Haha, that's kind of the reason I'm asking.. It's kind of like unwrapping a heap of presents that you've got lying around, and usually being surprised by some of the contents. :p (I know, we pay for the privilege, so they're not really gifts in this case..)

Jimrpg

Thanks!

Haha, that's kind of the reason I'm asking.. It's kind of like unwrapping a heap of presents that you've got lying around, and usually being surprised by some of the contents. :p (I know, we pay for the privilege, so they're not really gifts in this case..)

Yep, the best thing is having all three systems and getting all the goodies...

Also I think were going to get some big plus announcements at E3. Just my wish but if they put GTAV on the 1 year cycle for PS3... Boom!! Game over!!

rdkn

Neo Member
From oficially polish ps store:

Spiegel

From oficially polish ps store:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/store/api/chihiro/00_09_000/container/PL/pl/999/STORE-MSF75508-GAMESCENE/nsx/3007/270207865[*IMG][/QUOTE]

Dragon's Crown Vita.

Oh, yeah.

But only one Vita game?

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
...speaking of E3, will we also get a refresh of the yearly titles, I wonder, or if they'll go like Vita and just persist with the same ones. Have Sony said anything on that point?

US blog is up and says LBPK, Uncharted 3 and Resogun are all leaving next week. So the question is will Sony announce the new annual titles before E3?

edit - oddly enough no mention of Uncharted Vita or Gravity Rush leaving. :(

I bought the Vita because of a crazy deal and because Muramasa was free on PS+.
Dragon's Crown was one of my must have Vita titles.

This is the greatest.

Raw64life

Looks like they changed the picture back, but as someone who already owns Dragon's Crown on PS3, I hope the NA PS+ is nothing like that for June. Still waiting on Sly Cooper, Hot Shot's Golf, Muramasa, etc. here.

Top Bottom