• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Yo is the difference between the two BttF prints just the header color?

IronRinn

Damn.

16908544_1567739996571326_8590284649014493184_n.jpg

bottleneckgallery said:

IronRinn

Saturday, March 4th at 12PM ET on Bottleneck: Kong: Skull Island by Karl Fitzgerald.

we_dont_belong_large.png

24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 200, $50

awaken_the_king_large.png

all_hail_the_king_large.png

Rory Kurtz, commission prints dropping tomorrow:

CASABLANCA
Signed artist proof

This screenprint poster celebrating Michael Curtiz’s classic film, Casablanca, was a private commission with an edition size of only 75. This is an artist proof, and identical to the numbered edition. It is signed by the artist, but not numbered. Only 6 prints available.

• Signed by the artist
• Sold out edition of 75
• 24” x 36”
• Printed by D&L Screenprinting
• $235

Available tomorrow, Friday March 3rd, at a random time between 11am and Noon CST

CASABLANCA
variant edition
Signed artist proof

This screenprint poster celebrating Michael Curtiz’s classic film, Casablanca, was a private commission with an edition size of only 60. This is an artist proof, and identical to the numbered edition. It is signed by the artist, but not numbered. Only 6 prints available.

• Signed by the artist
• Sold out edition of 60
• 24” x 36”
• Printed by D&L Screenprinting
• $235

Available tomorrow, Friday March 3rd, at a random time between 11am and Noon CST

AP's are each in an edition of 6, so good luck with that.

Dropping in his store: http://rorykurtz.com/store

krl87

Neo Member
hey guys,

trying to help out artist Lyndon Willoughby with a commission he's doing for The Gorillaz album Demon Days.

details are as follows

18x24
3c
pricing: $55 conus, $65 canada, $75 international (includes shipping and fees)

payment is due march 15th, if you're interested shoot me a message and i'll get you a link to the facebook group.

final image is below.

tN6CH74.jpg

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, March 7th at 12PM ET on Bottleneck:

themist_large.jpg

The Mist by Hans Woody. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $45

Sleepy_hollow_large.jpg

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Mike Saputo. 36" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $45

IronRinn

Few new Star Wars portraits revealed. Not sure if the Yoda is timed or limited: Seem they're all timed.

12" x 16" giclee print. Available for purchase from Thursday, March 9th at 1PM ET through Sunday, March 12th at 1PM ET, $60

12" x 16" giclee print. Available for purchase from Thursday, March 9th at 1PM ET through Sunday, March 12th at 1PM ET, $60

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
I'm not in on much stuff any more, but one commission I am on just posted the image for the group to see privately and GOD DAMN.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Just curious which group this is. On Facebook?

Yeah, and I feel like it was started a while ago. All commissions that I know of are run on facebook, so definitely a good idea to keep an eye out within the larger poster groups.

Glassboy

Yeah, and I feel like it was started a while ago. All commissions that I know of are run on facebook, so definitely a good idea to keep an eye out within the larger poster groups.
Damn, I completely missed this. I wish mockingbird wasn't all official so we could get cracking on a sotc and last guardian eng prints

Trevelyan

Banned
Out of curiosity, how much does Killian charge for commissions? I've done quite a few this past year, so anything under $1k is doable for me.

That said, yeah, I wish I had known about this commission as well, I would have killed for it. At least my Glaubinger Super Metroid commission is coming along pretty damn nicely.

Filthy Slug

How big is the group? Is the print as good as his ICO?

I think it's on-par with Ico art-wise, but I know the printing for ICO will be better. Eng's Eclipse-printed work is just the absolute best. It's like a 100-person group, not sure what the run-size on the print it.

Glassboy

I think it's on-par with Ico art-wise, but I know the printing for ICO will be better. Eng's Eclipse-printed work is just the absolute best. It's like a 100-person group, not sure what the run-size on the print it.
*drools* thanks for the info. Hopefully I'll be able to get one of these from somebody. Variant too or just a regular? I really just want to see what this thing looks like so I can determine what to keep as trade bait in my collection.

Filthy Slug

*drools* thanks for the info. Hopefully I'll be able to get one of these from somebody. Variant too or just a regular? I really just want to see what this thing looks like so I can determine what to keep as trade bait in my collection.

Do you have any Kurtz? People throw insane money/trades at his pieces, so maybe that'll be the ticket.

And nah, no variant, just the one standard.

IronRinn

Today, Thursday, March 9th at 12pm: "Her Margesty" by Penny:

image4_large.JPG

19.5" X 27.5" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 125, $165

image3_74b0e9e1-fe1b-4f9a-89e5-c3b3b34a15af_large.JPG

19.5" X 27.5" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 25, $225

image1_d6351188-6e77-4f84-a672-62a70f8a8b49_large.JPG

image2_5b5a78ae-e09e-4c6e-80a8-f7cf8c5c8d32_large.JPG

IronRinn

Today, Friday, March 10th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "Fire Leaves" by Anna Witt