• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeman

Kind of crazy the One X is already sold out in some places.

Seen some notes saying the Scorpio edition is going to be fairly limited. And, it looks like the only version currently up is the Scorpio Edition (minus Walmart which I am still not 100% sure of). So, this is probably only the allocations for the Scorpio edition.

kevin1025

Banned
Stock must be ridiculously low.

And people like me who will most likely cancel still ordered one.

Seen some notes saying the Scorpio edition is going to be fairly limited. And, it looks like the only version currently up is the Scorpio Edition (minus Walmart which I am still not 100% sure of). So, this is probably only the allocations for the Scorpio edition.

Good points. I guess these get eaten up and then another product page will open up later on with non-Scorpio versions maybe.

sikkinixx

Might as well get a new video card

It's what I did. E3 was great as every Xbox Exclusive will run, probably for way less money to boot, on my updated PC.

I'm wondering how aggressively MS will slash the price. Like next year are we looking at $450 with games packed in etc? The deals on Xbox One s units have been crazy low at times.

leeman

The Minecraft Xbox One Controllers are up for pre-order @ EBGames

Pig

Creeper

eay47UHm.jpg

etta

my hard graphic balls
I am guessing the trade in offer will continue to exist through launch, right, it has to? There’s no way it would only be a thing two months before the console actually launches.

FN-2187

That's what my EB told me. Forgot to get an exact number but they said they did not have that big of allocation.

I bet it goes up before launch though.

My EB said they got 10.

I am guessing the trade in offer will continue to exist through launch, right, it has to? There’s no way it would only be a thing two months before the console actually launches.

Yeah, it better. I'm not giving up my primary gaming system for 2 weeks, let alone 2 months.

Also, it's kinda lame they are offering the same trade credit for an OG Xbox One as an S. Hope that changes closer to launch.

krae_man

Microsoft could lower the price of the One S as any time.

$200 trade in credit could end at any time.

Original Xbox One's will be as worthless as original 360s in the not to distant future.

Milton eb got 6 Scorpios allocated to them I got #3 I think they sold out by the time I left the store.

I hope they have a deal for the kinect adaptor.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Yea I’m not ditching it for two months. I got plenty of shit to play but I still use it regularly. I’ll take the risk, but I doubt they wouldn’t have any or the same offer for customers walking in the day or week it releases.

On a sidenote, that Minecraft console looks so fucking joyful, I am seriously tempted to get it. What the hell.

FN-2187

Does anyone know how much a Kinect is worth if you give it into EB? Sorta wanna see how low I can get the Xbone X

I got a whopping $10.50 when I was trading in my OG Xbox One a month ago during that S promo. I knew it was a bad deal, but I couldn't be bothered selling it through other means.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Seriously this is killing me.
That Minecraft Xbox One S looks so incredibly playful and colorful. And Disneyland + Pixar games. Super Lucky's Tale. Minecraft. If I would find those under the Christmas tree I would feel 10 years old again.
Rare Replay, Sonic Mania, that light theme coming to the dashboard. Fucking hell, it's all so awesome.

trixx

What does the Scorpio edition come with also launch price is $600? Come on. They need to add some 1 yr free Xbox live gold or something I mean it wouldn't cost them anything really

kevin1025

Banned
What does the Scorpio edition come with also launch price is $600? Come on. They need to add some 1 yr free Xbox live gold or something I mean it wouldn't cost them anything really

The Scorpio edition is the letting on the front of the console and weirdly sideways on the controller, and then 1 month of Gamepass and 14-day Live trial. And an exclusive stand!!!

etta

my hard graphic balls
I want to get an Xbox 360 scheme controller, and one for Halloween and Christmas as well. It's gonna be an expensive ass shopping season this one. iPhone 8 OLED price RIP.

i-Jest

Good points. I guess these get eaten up and then another product page will open up later on with non-Scorpio versions maybe.

What makes the Scorpio Edition so special?

Davide

Really considering trading in my PS4 for the PS4 Pro for $219 at EBGames, I don't have a 4K TV at the moment though.

Maybe I'll just trade for the Slim for $99 since my PS4 has a few minor issues these days. I already have a 2TB hard drive though.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Its so stupid that ebgames offer 200 towards Xbox One X for both One and One S. wtf? Shouldn't One S get more.

Kind of crazy the One X is already sold out in some places.

Dont fall into this thing, i am pretty sure there will be plenty available. Now days every product apparently "sells out" within hours to show its hot.

I cancelled my PS4 copy of Wolfenstein 2 to switch it for the Xbox One version. Totally forgot that Prime was at 10% instead of 20% now.

Meh.

So basically the Scorpio edition is to the Xbox One X as the Day One edition was to the original Xbox One (minus the ridiculous exclusive achievement)? Gotcha.

explodet

That Yakuza 6 CE looks awesome. I probably won't want the game, but I pre-ordered it just for those shot glasses.
Those glasses hold 280ml (~10oz), a shot glass holds 1.5oz.

I'll bet your parties are either off the hook or end when the ambulances show up.

Kyolux

Received the new Uncharted this morning.

Day one patch is 852 MB for those that cares about these.

UC4 mp is a DLC code it seems? Doubt I'll use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom