• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The greatest scene in a cartoon history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting fact, this was Arthur Q. Bryan's last cartoon as the voice of Elmer Fudd, as he died during the making of it. Mel Blanc had to dub in a few remaining lines that Arthur Bryan was unable to finish.

It was a weirdly fitting end for Elmer Fudd.

Also Elmer Fudds costume in this was cleverly shaped like a bullet:

whats_opera_doc.jpg

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
My love for the great German composers came from watching all those Bugs Bunny cartoons.

PK Gaming

I should edit the OP, I don't want to mislead some newcomers. Gotta admit, there are some damn good videos being posted.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Don't know if this counts, but for me (and I think a lot of other kids) it was this

SSJ1.gif

Traditional cartoon-wise, there's a few Spongebob moments that have never been topped. Like when he goes inside his own brain and his conciousness tells him that the spongebobs inside there are a materialized physical form meant to represent the abstract concept of thought. I was stunned when I first saw that episode. So good.

Squilliam_Returns.jpg

Lamel

Banned
Don't know if this counts, but for me (and I think a lot of other kids) it was this

SSJ1.gif

HELL YES.

Other noteworthy ones were the SS3 transformation - "And this....is to go even further beyond. *GOKU THEME*"

Vegeta final flash "fuck everything in that general direction". Vegeta's SS1 transformation "Tell me, does a machine the likes of you ever experience fear?".

I mean they aren't the greatest EVER. But if you were a kid...you would be coming before you were even old enough to get erections.

Seda

HELL YES.

Other noteworthy ones were the SS3 transformation - "And this....is to go even further beyond. *GOKU THEME*"

Vegeta final flash "fuck everything in that general direction". Vegeta's SS1 transformation "Tell me, does a machine the likes of you ever experience fear?".

I mean they aren't the greatest EVER. But if you were a kid...you would be coming before you were even old enough to get erections.

None of those come close to the original SS transformation. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom