• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed III - Desmond Trailer

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
It would be Brotherhood. But would that blade really be Ezio's?

Also, I don't remember reading that Revelation's ending with the apple was one that was captured by Abstergo. Need to check that out.

It was in possession of Elizabeth I after Altair, then Gandhi had it. The templars murdered him so they could get it. It was used in the JFK assassination after that. It was eventually destroyed in an experiment by Abstergo.

Minamu

isn't the captured part what happenned in AC1 ?
Desmond was captured by abstergo and then freed in AC2
Could be, yes.

i cant see anything about captured? he's been lead to that "long lost place"

rev ended with desmond
waking up from the animus coma saying something like "i know what we have to do next"
i think you've confused it with the ACB
Ah, yes maybe so. I played them straight after one another.

Edit: Rewatched it, must've been really tired :lol nothing to see here :)

AGITΩ

It was in possession of Elizabeth I after Altair, then Gandhi had it. The templars murdered him so they could get it. It was used in the JFK assassination after that. It was eventually destroyed in an experiment by Abstergo.

I thought the lost it in a satellite testing, meaning it could've either fallen back to a random location on earth or is in space...Where, according to Ancient Astronaut Theorists, the Apple fell into the possession of actual aliens.

Top Bottom