• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

CorvoSol

lobster.jpg

Miss Cloud and a lobster?

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I just caught word that it's International Draw a Beaver day. (Oct. 22)
I am a bit busy today, but I'd hate to miss out on the festivities. I want to see the beavers. Bonus points towards the ones that draw out their own.

McNum

Not as such, no. Some fans just have this idea to add ponies to everything. So far, they're doing pretty well at that, if you look at volume, at least. If it exists, there is pony of it. If there isn't, there will be. More or less.

CorvoSol

I see... they're not really making parallels between bronies and the civil rights movement are they?

Really?!?!

I don't think so. They just love shoving ponies everywhere, that's all.

It's like OCs, only with the added element of being less creative still.

Can't tell if this is a joke or not. But you can't tell the gender or sex of an artist by their work.

Sure you can. It's not always an absolute, but more times than not. For example, I notice that female artists focus more on silhouetted shapes and elongated lines while male artists generally veer to more structured (in construction) and rely more in shorter /pen/ pencil strokes. I don't know, I've seen enough drawings from male and female artists first hand to notice a difference between genders, but it's usually more evident in line art than in painting styles.

CorvoSol

I like how the artist interprets Link's life bar to mean that he has multiple -actual- hearts.

Hero of Time.
Time Lord.

It all begins to make sense now. That kid in elementary school who insisted on GameFAQs that all Links were one and the same was RIGHT. Link regenerates and that's why he looks different every time.

Hero's Fall Timeline was just a really sad season finale.

Anyway, back to Sailor Hitler: I love the Queen Elizabeth panel the most. "I just couldn't help myself!"

Top Bottom