• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your weirdest kink

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude

dude
Well, it's not my "weirdest" (I have a problem with using this word, so I'm using it here strictly as a "something I don't think is that common") because I'm not going down that road here, but me and my girlfriend really like to spit on each other. I especially like to spit in her open mouth, mmmm.

Also, there's nothing like biting her entire back and then looking at my work. There's something I find incredibly sexy in a back full of bite marks.

Mengetsu

there are few things more attractive to me than a girl who loves to be spanked and humiliated and fucked/treated like a cute little sex slave. it's just not the same if you're in a relationship with somebody who is comfortable with more of a vanilla sex life and trying to slowly convert them. not very fun at all and it's really hard. they have to be into it as much as I am. makes finding lovers a little difficult and I'm recently single again. ughhh you find somebody perfect and it doesn't work out and you're then back waiting for a while for another qt who is super kinky and naughty to come along :(

This. My Ex was into it as I was not as much because she wanted me to slap her and such and I'm the don't put the hands on a lady kind of guy. I'm sure it was frustrating for her at first because she was hesitant to tell me that she even liked being choked and slapped around cause it turned her on so much. Now that I'm not with her anymore it will suck finding someone who likes it because now I do as well. I know the feels bro.

(._.)

Banned
This. My Ex was into it as I was not as much because she wanted me to slap her and such and I'm the don't put the hands on a lady kind of guy. I'm sure it was frustrating for her at first because she was hesitant to tell me that she even liked being choked and slapped around cause it turned her on so much. Now that I'm not with her anymore it will suck finding someone who likes it because now I do as well. I know the feels bro.

DUDDDDEEE

that sucks, but it sounds like you weren't ready. can't force these things. don't do anything you don't feel ready to do. I wasn't ready to slap and choke girls until earlier this year. I fucking love choking now. so cute looking at her tear up and cough from the choking and slapping. having somebody who you feel close to and you trust to assert themselves helps.

Chojin

I feel sorry for you. A friend of mine was in a similar situation, where his girlfriend did nothing to feed his fetish, eventhough her desires were fulfilled, needless to say that kind of one-way street relationship didn't last. I'm lucky enough to have a really feminine girlfriend, who loves to wear dresses, nylons and heels every day. To tell the truth, I couldn't be in a relationship with a woman who dressed like a man, like I'm sure most women wouldn't like to date a guy who dresses like a woman.

Oh she'll wear fukus and yukatas to feed my inner weeabo all day. Feeaboo? So it balances out. And sexplay she'll wear stockings and such. Its just Filipinos are pretty much barefeet/sandal wearers, keeps the feet dry and not stinky so it can be a plus but I'd just love to come home from work one day and she's got some thigh high nylons and nothing else laying on the couch with a come hither look. She just doesn't have the initiative and it ruins it by having to tell her to do it.

Yagharek

There was a book I read years and years back that said if you were interested in something, try it three times before ruling it out. Or in.

Every time I'm at the Apple Store, I tend to close all the running apps of the idevice I'm playing at the moment. Actually I tend to do this at any public display of an iPhone or an iPad, not just at the Apple Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom