• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Yeah, what's with the random code?

LiK

cvx:

Ono: This is the only minute it's okay for everyone to take photos!

ynxm.jpg

The Hermit

JoeFenix said:
No Yun and Yang? Is this even going to have the balance changes from the Arcade Edition?

That seems really stupid to me...

Yeah, I kinda hope they have some update or something but I its very unlikely...

So two people can download a demo version from a person with a game, and then those people can continue to play against each other?

I don't think any DS download play games can do that.

Somnid

The code was for the golden Chung-Li figure. Also to earn figures you need to pass people in Steet Pass and do simulation battles.

EmCeeGramr said:
So two people can download a demo version from a person with a game, and then those people can continue to play against each other?

I don't think any DS download play games can do that.

I believe this is correct.

Fantastical said:
What's with the figures? That's what's used in SpotPass right? How does that work?

When you pass someone that owns the SSF43D game, you will do a simulated battle. Winner gets trophies and points.

Now the big question remains... WILL THIS USE GAME COINS?!

ReyVGM

Regulus Tera said:
Name of series + 3D is going to get tiresome a lot more quickly than 64 and Super did. :/

Mega Drive
-------------
Mega Bomberman
Mega Turrican
Mega SWIV
Mega Games

Super NES
------------

Super Star Wars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Castlevania