• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Recall

Have people successfully added saves to the PS4 from other people? That is was easy to do with PS3.

Hopefully PS4 players will be able to access PC CAWs and vice versa. I doubt it though.

I fine with looking through a website with the CAW formula templates and you have to manually make the wrestler from someone else's info.

Worked fine for me for eons with Fire Pro D.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bray losing and Taker losing are the two blemishes on an otherwise fantastic WM30.

I still maintain that Taker losing was an intentional tactic to screw over Bryan's moment by killing the crowd's enthusiasm

I think this is some full on tinfoil hat stuff.

Sephzilla

I think this is some full on tinfoil hat stuff.

You realize this is the same company run by a man who thinks pushing people into a pool is funny and his son-in-law is so conscious about his image that he wont allow the video games to portray him as weak/defeated in any imagery. I don't think them trying to sabotage Bryan's moment is that far out there

XenoRaven

RE: Fatness

5'9" 210

Decided enough is enough and it's time for a change.

Started P90X3 on Monday. The workouts are only a half hour so I don't think I'll fall off the wagon halfway through this time. Plus I'm in my own place instead of sharing a house with 4 other people. Makes preparing meals a lot easier.

Once Undertaker lost, he should have never competed again until the rematch with Lesnar.

Taker's matches against Bray, Shane and Reigns made zero sense.

Maybe Vince had regrets with wasting the loss on Lesnar and not saving it for Reigns. But it was such an important streak that a loss should have meant career over.

The match against Shane really made zero sense to me because I never recalled Vince ever controlling Taker like that.

You realize this is the same company run by a man who thinks pushing people into a pool is funny and his son-in-law is so conscious about his image that he wont allow the video games to portray him as weak/defeated in any imagery. I don't think them trying to sabotage Bryan's moment is that far out there

And in case people think it's a new thing: they went out of their way to get Scott Hall and Kevin Nash lookalikes to get back at them for going to WCW and being more successful

Then they went out of their way to dress Owen Hart in a ridiculous outfit and make him do a stupid gimmick he wanted no part of, just to get back at Bret for leaving

By the way, Owen was fucking terrified of that entrance and Begged them not to make him do it. Vince said he could try being unemployed if he really wanted, and neither of them were confident at all WCW would want him after how low this gimmick sunk him at that point, no matter how much Bret would have vouched for them to get him

DJChuy

I scored front row seats for a Smackdown house show.

The trick is to check ticketmaster two weeks before the event to see if those unsold ringsider seats get turned into regularly priced tickets. Then check everyday at 10am local time until they appear.

Anth0ny

imagine being sami and hearing about aj liking and unliking that tweet

back in my day if anyone ever tried that shit we'd stiff him for real, brother.

The match against Shane really made zero sense to me because I never recalled Vince ever controlling Taker like that.

How depressing is it that Vince will probably ask Taker to work Mania again next year?

"How you feeling pal?"

Sephzilla

You watched the UK version?

nope

And in case people think it's a new thing: they went out of their way to get Scott Hall and Kevin Nash lookalikes to get back at them for going to WCW and being more successful

Then they went out of their way to dress Owen Hart in a ridiculous outfit and make him do a stupid gimmick he wanted no part of, just to get back at Bret for leaving

By the way, Owen was fucking terrified of that entrance and Begged them not to make him do it. Vince said he could try being unemployed if he really wanted, and neither of them were confident at all WCW would want him after how low this gimmick sunk him at that point, no matter how much Bret would have vouched for them to get him

and it's the same company that ran Billionaire Ted skits.

So yeah, there's a big history of Vince being petty as fuck

Recall

back in my day if anyone ever tried that shit we'd stiff him for real, brother.

How depressing is it that Vince will probably ask Taker to work Mania again next year?

"How you feeling pal?"

I feel like death, Vince.

That's the spirit Mark I'll see you Sunday.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Why do WWE continue to use shitty celebrities nobody outside the US has even heard of in terrible segments that literally nobody likes? The only reason I didn't skip that crap this week is because it was a Miz segment.

Why do WWE continue to use shitty celebrities nobody outside the US has even heard of in terrible segments that literally nobody likes? The only reason I didn't skip that crap this week is because it was a Miz segment.

Because their biggest market is by far the US? They were in LA, the kid was just drafted by the lakers and he played at UCLA. It was a dumb segment but it doesn't take much to figure out why they'd do this.

LionPride

Banned
Um I personally enjoyed the segment

Mainly because Ambrose's reactions to LaMelo

He ain't get booed for what he did, he got booed for being Lavar Ball

Shoot Wednesday?

I better be prepared!!

get

Recall

Remember when Daniel Bryan got the yes chant over, so they had Steph use it instead to prove it wasn't Daniel that was over but just the chant.

I bet when Austin got What! over if anyone remotely tried to get in his way he would tell them to go fuck off.

WWE, Vince, Steph, who ever are petty as fuck. So the idea they booked a show with the intention to make sure something failed isn't beyond them. History has proven it.

Can you imagine the WWE without any McMahon? They would not be where they are without them, nor would wrestling, but at this point the brand is so strong they techinically aren't needed anymore.

Remember when Daniel Bryan got the yes chant over, so they had Steph use it instead to prove it wasn't Daniel that was over but just the chant.

I bet when Austin got What! over if anyone remotely tried to get in his way he would tell them to go fuck off.

WWE, Vince, Steph, who ever are petty as fuck. So the idea they booked a show with the intention to make sure something failed isn't beyond them. History has proven it.

By far my favorite part of the Yes! chant was when they had Big Show do it

With Steph, people could have assumed she was just petty enough to try to co-opt it. When Show started doing it, it was clear everyone was allowed to

I thought it was Big Show they did that. I remember Stephanie mocking it on purpose with a Steph! Steph! Steph shirt while doing his entrance to fool the crowd into thinking she was Bryan.

Recall

By far my favorite part of the Yes! chant was when they had Big Show do it

With Steph, people could have assumed she was just petty enough to try to co-opt it. When Show started doing it, it was clear everyone was allowed to

And Daniel should have stood up for himself then.

Top Bottom