• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

There were some crazy spots in that match. Juice is a really good sympathetic character too. Helps how they booked him during G1 with that too. He's come a long way in the last couple of years.

Sad I missed most of the show but glad I managed to catch that. Awesome match.

https://twitter.com/gazabraith27/status/911880946219175936
DKem4lUW4AAe_7Y

I think that's the only response that could make me think less of the bellend

God I hate fuckheads who this real life heel gimmick. Would love for them to experience what some heels did back in the day and get what's coming to them in their kayfabe fantasy bullshit.

God I hate fuckheads who this real life heel gimmick. Would love for them to experience what some heels did back in the day and get what's coming to them in their kayfabe fantasy bullshit.

FANS 👏 DON'T 👏 NEED 👏 GIMMICKS

Though in this case it's just a sexist bellend trying to pass it off as BANTER

klonere

Banned
Courtesy of British Moonsoon.

XOnwrrC.gif

also lol at Bill Bhatti trying to set himself up as a the wrestling twitter equivalent of Piers Morgan or whatever

Was AJ Styles rumble entrance telegraphed? We all knew he was hired by the WWE, but I recall his debut during the rumble itself being a big surprise, and the conventional wisdom being he'd go to NXT first.

Menome

Was AJ Styles rumble entrance telegraphed? We all knew he was hired by the WWE, but I recall his debut during the rumble itself being a big surprise, and the conventional wisdom being he'd go to NXT first.

I seem to recall it being a surprise he was even back in the country already, let alone on his way to the Rumble.

No, it was a surprise from memory.

Only thing wrong with his entrance was Kevin Dunn keeping the camera on reigns for a bizarrely long time

Heroman

Banned
I seem to recall it being a surprise he was even back in the country already, let alone on his way to the Rumble.
Naw, it wasnt a surprise that he was in the country, he lives in Gainesville Georgia was that a Ring of Honor event a few days before the rumble.

Pikma

Banned
Hmmm I remember it differently but my memory is not trustworthy at all so maybe you’re right

While it's awesome to see all of these wrasslin' folks shitting on the dumb fan, it's unfortunate they're all giving him the attention he wants

The "heel for life" bullshit reminds me of the goober behind us at Progress NYC. "I'M SUPPORTIN THE HEELS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

Syder

Not sure why anyone would want to watch a man in his fifties who couldn't even be bothered to get into semi-good shape for his own retirement

🤔

I like the entrance then get bored as he gets to the ring.

When he starts his entrance, soak in the ambiance for the first minute or two, then feel free to get a drink/eat a snack/take a nap for 10-15 minutes.

Come back, watch him get into the ring, good to go.

Beefy

Not sure why anyone would want to watch a man in his fifties who couldn't even be bothered to get into semi-good shape for his own retirement

��

Dude had fucked up hips, I can allow him being out of shape.

When he starts his entrance, soak in the ambiance for the first minute or two, then feel free to get a drink/eat a snack/take a nap for 10-15 minutes.

Come back, watch him get into the ring, good to go.

Yep and probably more ha

That was so bad that WWE had to release an "alternate" version on their YouTube channel.
I think it ended up being worse than the original though, just because they doubled down on dumb alternate cuts/angles to avoid saying "whoops we shouldn't have stayed on his face"

Syder

Dude had fucked up hips, I can allow him being out of shape
If he couldn't get in shape and knew it the then I don't get why he'd choose to stink up the main event of WrestleMania. Legit one of the most cringeworthy matches I've seen in years.

Should've let Brock or Bray retire him.

Top Bottom