• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
every naomi outfit causes me to make a new golden boy face
UDqWsEU.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why is everyone behind me? Do you not watch on tv wrasslegaf?

I watch on the USA website, which I'm pretty sure lags behind the TV broadcast, but it's too much of a hassle for me to watch it on TV.

UraMallas

There was a child that couldn't have been older than 3 or 4 booing Cena vehemently as he came down to the ring. Smark culture has gone too far.

That "John Cena Sucks" chant fits the rhythm of his theme so well that I find myself hearing it when I go back and watch old Cena matches before the chant even started.

Ric Flair on the "woo" chant in wrestling

I'm flattered. They'll never stop. Wrestling is stuck with that for the rest of my life, or your life. It's not going away any time soon, and it's happening in hockey, football, baseball.. I can't tell you how many arenas it's happening in that I'm not getting paid for. That's a disappointment.

Ric Flair, a worker until the end.

PreFire

John Cena sucks

Talks too much. Gives away every reversal before it happens. Why do people like this guy? (As a wrestler)

Top Bottom