• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TL21xx

Banned
Other than the loading from the sheer traffic the site must be experiencing, everything is going smoothly right now. Hopefully I can get this order finished in time before my class starts. I presume they're doing this to get a rough estimate as to how much they're going to need to allocate for tonight. Can't wait to stream some HQ Wrasslin' soon!

It dawned on me that I would rather pay for the biggest PPV of the year ending with HHH standing tall raising a belt over his head in 2014 before I'd pay for the biggest PPV of the year ending with Orton/Batista in 2014

TL21xx

Banned
I'm just trying to get them to let me pay, I know I don't have time to watch anything before class. I almost got in, but then the page broke on me =(

Kaladin

Dont_Do_It_Vince_WWE_Raw.gif

Out with the old, in with the new!

It's an OT2!!!!

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
So if I'm getting the situation right, watching isn't an issue, but processing the payment info is?

Isn't it usually the other way around with these things?

Cagey

Banned
I keep trying to signup for the last half hour- no go.

Can't site up atm. Oh well, will just wait and then be good to go.

Cant even sign up for the network. F u vince

lol @ all the people bitching on social media about it not working

I signed up in less than 2 minutes ;)

I'm just trying to get them to let me pay, I know I don't have time to watch anything before class. I almost got in, but then the page broke on me =(

It's all those dirty poors/Europeans/AJ fans' fault!

QUIT SUCKIN UP THE BANDWIDTH

I keep getting in, but the credit card processor won't go through. =_=;

moneyvl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom