• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Mahonay

Banned
Oh man speaking of Sami, I just realized he wasn't even at Summerslam... 20 hour show and they couldn't find something for him to do.

I guess he's still fueding with the Kanellis'. I hope that's over relatively soon.
I mean they had the Hardyz wrestle in front of like 100 people at 5:30, so it makes sense that Sami wouldn't be on the show at all.

Heroman

Banned
Oh man speaking of Sami, I just realized he wasn't even at Summerslam... 20 hour show and they couldn't find something for him to do.

I guess he's still fueding with the Kanellis'. I hope that's over relatively soon.
He didn't have a JOB to do.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was about to say Charlotte wasn't there but poor Ric is in bad shape.

Lynch didn't make the show, Sasha was only on the show because Bayley got hurt. Sami wasn't on the show, either, and neither was Breezango despite being hot right now.

Mahonay

Banned
His hat did on Samoa Joe
pXbjxYg.jpg

I didn't like Seth vs Finn either.

Right now Finn's Demon gimmick has worn thin on me. It detracts from his matches.
I just thought he looked dumb when the lights came on and his face was covered in mostly black paint.
The other Owens match had to follow Bayley/Sasha at Brooklyn I. It was still a good match. He was good against Joe the first time and when they did the London Takeover.

He really hasn't had much in the way of feuds. Basically Rollins, Elias and Bray. And it seems like they're already done with Bray. Seems like they're going to go into holding mode with Finn and have him job to dudes as Stripper Finn and then beat them as the Demon to end feuds.
Yeah, that Bray thing seems over already lol. Bray moves on to some other random feud and Finn pops his collar and coasts on. Maybe he’ll take the IC belt from Miz or Roman one day.

dream

Guys, it looks like Naka is releasing a gravure photobook. No real nudity, as with all gravures, but you can see him taking baths and stuff.

919qdPmwDrL.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, Balor works best in feuds where he doesn't have to talk and Miz could carry that feud. They really didn't give us much in the way of direction for No Mercy beyond Strowman/Lesnar and...something with Cena.

Angry Grimace

All they need to do now is kill the beach balls by having Michael Cole, JBL and Byron Saxton actively advertise the beach balls as being super cool.

Egg0

Banned
Are we to assume that KO/AJ is done so they can start KO/Shane?

I think someone posted a rumor about a
Roode/
AJ program and that could be interesting.

Angry Grimace

I mean it's possible they could blow it off before then but they're clearly having Nak continue to feud with Jinder and the obvious payoff is a HIAC match where the Brothers are prevented from interfering.

Bronx-Man

Banned
All they need to do now is kill the beach balls by having Michael Cole, JBL and Byron Saxton actively advertise the beach balls as being super cool.

They were already practically doing this on Raw & SummerSlam's commentary. I guarantee you another beach ball will pop up during a Corbin match & Bradshaw will go "THE WWE UNIVERSE IS HAVING FUN, TOM"

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Speaking of Nakamura (SD spoilers)...

He's facing the Singh Bros 2v1 tonight.

thats not what youtube said earlier

it said he was
going against Jinder again
. Dat wacky Vince changing things on the fly.

I mean it's possible they could blow it off before then but they're clearly having Nak continue to feud with Jinder and the obvious payoff is a HIAC match where the Brothers are prevented from interfering.

It would be more effective if they didn't do almost the same match already with the Punjabi Prison match. They'll still find a way to interfere, probably by slipping in a weapon through the cage.

Pikma

Banned
The Bollywood Boyz are main eventing Smackdown while the rest of the CW die a slow and painful death on a show no one watches

Angry Grimace

It would be more effective if they didn't do almost the same match already with the Punjabi Prison match. They'll still find a way to interfere, probably by slipping in a weapon through the cage.

If they get to HIAC I'm fairly certain Nakamura just wins the title.

Top Bottom