• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Cat(?) and dog
9X5miBI.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Here's the thing: people can not like cats. A lot of cats are sassy little bastards. And that's part of their charm. I get it. They're fun in their own way. Like a bunch of little Data Wests running around. That's fine. But some people are probably like, "nah, not for me. That cat should treat me with a bit more respect. I'm a decent person here."

Dogs, on the other hand, no one should dislike. Like, unless you were attacked by a wild dog when you were a stupid, weak baby. Otherwise, if you don't like dogs, you're probably a serial killer or recently banned NeoGAF poster.

That's all.

Good that I was bitten 37 times by some random dog when I was a toddler then. #safe

True story.

Zach

Good that I was bitten 37 times by some random dog when I was a toddler then. #safe

True story.

Yikes. You get a pass.

I like cats.

And dogs, right, Menome?

Right?!

Pugs need to be a banned species of dog, for their own gd. The breeding has messed them up so bad, dudes can't breath right.

I'm one of those crazies who believes professional breeding is atrocious and should be illegal. BAM!

^That sounds awful.

Zach making racial remarks about me

Can't say I'm shocked. I expect Seph McZilla to take action immediately.

Well, I do say, sir...!

Zach

I was bitten (only once though). I'm better with them nowadays, but probably wouldn't own one.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's still the fault of people. We were never meant to tame these beastssss!

Seriously, though, if you and my dog were dangling off the side of a building and I could only save one of you, I'd save my dog. I'm sorry, Menome. You're my favorite poster, but dogs are magical. Let me get you one. An old one. With no teeth. You'll feed it applesauce for dinner.

Zach

If you invite me to your house and let your dog keep jumping up on me, you make the list.

My dog would bark at you from a safe distance. And then takes hours to warm up to you. And days to trust you. And then he'd be the sweetest boy and probably jump on you once when you first arrived. I'm sorry!

somedevil

Slammiversary card:

*Bobby Lashley (w/ Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal) vs. Alberto El Patron (w/ Dos Caras) for the Impact Wrestling & GFW heavyweight titles
*Scott Steiner & Josh Mathews vs. Joseph Park & Jeremy Borash
*EC 3 vs. James Storm in a Strap Match
*Santana & Ortiz vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori vs. Drago & El Hijo del Fantasma vs. Laredo Kid & Garza Jr. for the Impact Wrestling & GFW tag titles
*Rosemary vs. Sienna for the Impact Wrestling & GFW women’s titles
*Sonjay Dutt vs. Low Ki in a 2-of-3 Falls Match for the X Division title
*Davey Richards & Angelina Love vs. Eddie Edwards & Alisha in a Full Metal Mayhem Match
*Moose & DeAngelo Williams vs. Eli Drake & Chris Adonis

Don't know if this was posted, but Meltzer mentioned this morning that the plan for Cena is to face
Rusev
at Battleground.

Also said that Lesnar's Summerslam opponent is 100% not
Strowman
. Either
Joe or Roman

Don't know if this was posted, but Meltzer mentioned this morning that the plan for Cena is to face
Rusev
at Battleground.

Strowman
. Either
Joe or Roman

lol welcome to Smackdown Rusev the land of opportunity... for you to relive WrestleMania 31

Plus ca change

Tom Nook

Rusev
at Battleground.

Strowman
. Either
Joe or Roman

Rusev bring in the tank again? Yes please.

Lesnar vs Joe SS rematch

Top Bottom