• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Dave also said that the decision to bring Cena back as a free agent and
the decision to change the Summerslam main event
happened in the same week.

So it's probably
Roman vs. Cena
at WM.

Also Cena's Battleground opponent is not 100% confirmed, but it's been heavily hinted to him that that's what it is.

Don't know if this was posted, but Meltzer mentioned this morning that the plan for Cena is to face
Rusev
at Battleground.

Also said that Lesnar's Summerslam opponent is 100% not
Strowman
. Either
Joe or Roman

Thank god, the Main Event Maharajah will be safe from Cena's US politics

I don't really mind
having Roman beat Brock at Summerslam instead of dragging it all the way to Wrestlemania. A part time world champ for a full year is a bad idea. I would have preferred it to be someone else other then Roman but just the idea of a full time champ again on Raw is good.

I wonder if Cena would beat Roman to get the 17th title reign instead of Roman beating him since Vince loves beating records a lot.

somedevil

Battleground card could be this so far:

Orton vs Jinder
Rusev vs Cena
Mike vs Sami
Shin vs Corbin
Owens vs Styles
New Day vs Usos

Leaves Harper and Tye to fight over who gets ziggler

Tom Nook

So it's probably
Roman vs. Cena
at WM.

Also Cena's Battleground opponent is not 100% confirmed, but it's been heavily hinted to him that that's what it is.

Lesnar
leaving sooner before WM?

Nekofrog

Banned
Dogs can be trained to do run ins. Pretty sure you could train a dog to wrestle. Cat? Hahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Thank god, the Main Event Maharajah will be safe from Cena's US politics

That's just for Battleground. It's completely possible that Cena faces Jinder at Summerslam, but given the recent Meltzer news I think it might be Nakamura vs. Jinder at Summerslam. I mean it just totally fits the way they book.

Nakamura wins against Baron at Battleground so he's #1 contender. Nakamura beats Jinder at Summerslam and Baron cashes in on him and takes the title. Then you do a Baron vs. Nakamura feud with the idea being that you know Nakamura can beat him because you saw it happen at Battleground.

That's just for Battleground. It's completely possible that Cena faces Jinder at Summerslam, but given the recent Meltzer news I think it might be Nakamura vs. Jinder at Summerslam. I mean it just totally fits the way they book.

Nakamura wins against Baron at Battleground so he's #1 contender. Nakamura beats Jinder at Summerslam and Baron cashes in on him and takes the title. Then you do a Baron vs. Nakamura feud with the idea being that you know Nakamura can beat him because you saw it happen at Battleground.
Lol, shit

That sounds fucking awful.

Like dogs!!!!

It sounds awful

Which is why you'll love Cena/Jinder happening instead, and Reigns unifies the belts at Mania

The big reason I don't think that will happen is because I think they would want a big part of Cena vs. Reigns at WM to be Cena going for the record-breaker #17 against the new "guy".

meppi

I think I'm going to be sick...

somedevil

The big reason I don't think that will happen is because I think they would want a big part of Cena vs. Reigns at WM to be Cena going for the record-breaker #17 against the new "guy".

So if do a rematch with Samoa Joe at summerslam then when does Reigns get the title? Also if he faces Brock at Summerslam and wins then he is holding that title until Wrestlemania?

kiguel182

Watching NXT for the first time in a while and man, couldn't even recognize the tough enough dude.

Seems like a fun gimmick. He seemed like a nice dude so it's cool to see he is still with WWE.

I've always expected Cena/Reigns to be Cena officially passing the torch

As much as I'd love the schadenfreude of the indy fans booing the life out of 2 Cena/Reigns Mania main events (one for Cena to win, and then one for the real winner Reigns to win bigger than ever, ala the Cena/Rock main events), I don't believe Vince and HHH are that insane or, more importantly, ballsy

So if do a rematch with Samoa Joe at summerslam then when does Reigns get the title? Also if he faces Brock at Summerslam and wins then he is holding that title until Wrestlemania?

I highly doubt it's Joe at SS. That just seems like Meltzer hedging his bets because he's not 100% right now.

And yeah he'd hold it until WM.

As much as I'd love the schadenfreude of the indy fans booing the life out of 2 Cena/Reigns Mania main events (one for Cena to win, and then one for the real winner Reigns to win bigger than ever, ala the Cena/Rock main events), I don't believe Vince and HHH are that insane or, more importantly, ballsy

I don't think Cena would win. I just think they want 17 as a hype and talking point going in as opposed to him already having broken it by beating Jinder.

There are police dogs, you never see police cats, cats win just because of that q:

actually fuck humans that train dogs to do things like that, poor dogs should not be tortured to learn the type of behavior or skill, with the exception of dogs that help blind / people with special needs

Anyway, the true shooters are crows:

_96723054_0d6ac4ea-ab1b-4700-ada9-4632cbea4908.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40436177

somedevil

I highly doubt it's Joe at SS. That just seems like Meltzer hedging his bets because he's not 100% right now.

And yeah he'd hold it until WM.

So the Raw title will either be held by Brock or Reigns up to Wrestlemania. If Reigns holds the title then will they ever do Braun vs Lesnar at wrestlemania?

A 5 minute Nakamura title reign would be worse than Bayley This is Your Life

Anth0ny

I don't really mind
having Roman beat Brock at Summerslam instead of dragging it all the way to Wrestlemania. A part time world champ for a full year is a bad idea. I would have preferred it to be someone else other then Roman but just the idea of a full time champ again on Raw is good.

I wonder if Cena would beat Roman to get the 17th title reign instead of Roman beating him since Vince loves beating records a lot.

Agreed.

I'm also happy that
Braun isn't being fed to Brock.

If Stang never went to Trump Sports Entertainment there might have been a 0.01% chance he'd be in this US G1 gimmick

Stang Vs Tanahashi
Stang vs Okada

There are police dogs, you never see police cats, cats win just because of that q:

actually fuck humans that train dogs to do things like that, poor dogs should not be tortured to learn the type of behavior or skill, with the exception of dogs that help blind / people with special needs

Anyway, the true shooters are crows:

_96723054_0d6ac4ea-ab1b-4700-ada9-4632cbea4908.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40436177

There's a reason why a group of crows is called a murder of crows, friends.

tumblr_nfizltEbzB1sogsklo1_400.gif

A 5 minute Nakamura title reign would be worse than Bayley This is Your Life

B
U
R
I
E
D

HarmfulTangibleLadybird.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

So it's probably
Roman vs. Cena
at WM.

....I'm interested in Roman / Cena.

Whenever someone says like this, Vince always proves them wrong.

Anth0ny

ONCE IN A LIFETIME

TWO ICONS OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT

THE PAST: JOHN CENA

THE PRESENT: ROMAN REIGNS

WRESTLEMANIA

THE SUPREME CELEBRATION

Egg0

Banned
The Rock should somehow be involved. Maybe a swerve where he helps Cena beat Roman. Which leads to a Rock/Roman feud.

Roman could stand in for Vin Diesel for that beef he was having with Rock. Blah blah blah... La familia.

Anth0ny

Roman: John, you better believe that I respect the hell out of you. You've done great things. But your time is up and MY time, is now. This is my yard now. And at Wrestlemania The Supreme Celebration, Imma show you what I'm all about. Believe that.

Cena: That's a fine speech. And I definitely respect the hell out of what you've been doing. But the only reason it's your yard is because I've been gone for 8 months. At Wrestlemania The Supreme Celebration live on WWE Network, I'm gonna hit you so hard I'll make you poop your pants. Just like how I won the Royal Rumble for a record 3 times, I'm gonna win the wwe universal championship for a record 17 times.

handing this in to vince for his final check

Cena vs Roman will be Cena doing his usual little act.

I guarantee a line like 'you want to be me but you'll never be me' or 'listen to the crowd, they don't want you, they want anyone else' and everyone will scream OMG THE SHOOT.

The Rock should somehow be involved. Maybe a swerve where he helps Cena beat Roman. Which leads to a Rock/Roman feud.

Roman could stand in for Vin Diesel for that beef he was having with Rock. Blah blah blah... La familia.
Rock is never wrestling a proper match ever again. He's so busy with movies that no studio would ever want him to wrestle to risk getting badly hurt.

If Cena ever fully breaks into Hollywood he'll be similar in a few years too.

Fox318

Rock hasn't been on WWE tv since Erik Rowan threaded to kick out.

Top Bottom