• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

somedevil

This wrestler just debuted at a NXT house show. Can anyone guess who he is?

DDhy66uXsAAKqIo.jpg:large

Roman: John, you better believe that I respect the hell out of you. You've done great things. But your time is up and MY time, is now. This is my yard now. And at Wrestlemania The Supreme Celebration, Imma show you what I'm all about. Believe that.

Cena: That's a fine speech. And I definitely respect the hell out of what you've been doing. But the only reason it's your yard is because I've been gone for 8 months. At Wrestlemania The Supreme Celebration live on WWE Network, I'm gonna hit you so hard I'll make you poop your pants. Just like how I won the Royal Rumble for a record 3 times, I'm gonna win the wwe universal championship for a record 17 times.

Rollins: Guys guys guys. This isn't your WrestleMania moment. This is all our WrestleMania moment. The title is called the Universal title because it belongs to them, the WWE Universe. I don't own WrestleMania, you don't own WrestleMania, they don't own WrestleMania. We all own WrestleMania. So we want you guys to give it your all so that we can all share in your glory. Good luck buds. We're so happy for you.

Anth0ny

oh and cena is obviously gonna win the first match to get his magic fake record

roman be like:

roman_reigns.035rkn.jpg

*proceeds to win every match until the next mania*

then roman/cena 2 at the next mania where roman goes over:

a228527beb46e98bf7ce2273abafbd3e--romans-wrestling-superstars.jpg

*fireworks to drown out the boos*

oh and cena is obviously gonna win the first match to get his magic fake record

roman be like:

https://abload.de/img/roman_reigns.035rkn.jpg[IMG]

[B][I]*proceeds to win every match until the next mania*[/I][/B]

[/QUOTE]

"Ever since I lost to John Cena at Wrestlemania the supreme celebration, my career has been in a downward spiral, in fact it's been the worst year of my[I] life[/I].
But now I have a chance for redemption *points at WM sign*
Ah yessir, at Wrestlemania Superstar Spectacular I will beat John Cena and reclaim my yard....I HAVE to beat John Cena, by any means necessary..."

*proceeds to have a completely face vs face match with Cena*

TWICE IN A LIFETIME

[quote="BewareTheBatsie, post: 242214864"]Roman vs Cena.

Vince finally gets Cena cheered fully.[/QUOTE]

And people say Vince can't do long term booking, this is next level stuff.

people are speculating the colons got released since one of them opened a prowrestlingtees page

FUCKING FINALLY?!

Seriously, I don't exactly wish for the end of people's comfy WWE jobber jobs but these guys have been around for ages under multiple gimmicks floundering every time.
I tune out be default whenever they do anything ever because there is no saving them.

Watching NXT for the first time in a while and man, couldn't even recognize the tough enough dude.

Seems like a fun gimmick. He seemed like a nice dude so it's cool to see he is still with WWE.

He's got potential but I don't like his elbow drop, there's like zero contact, he lands besides the guy and his arm/elbow goes over their head and hits the ring and with the way it's shot, its missing is extremely blatant.

Top Bottom