• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Foggy

giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
She inspired Natalya so much she now looks just like her

cordy

Banned
Reigns/Strowman are gonna do that "spear through the table" spot they've been doing at house shows.

There. Saved you guys/ladies some time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how the changed his Titantron to say "the Destroyer" instead of whatever ridiculous thing it said before

Edit: "The Inevitable"

ShadyK54

Kayfabe wise it's funny how superstars that get mistreated by Stephanie don't just say "Fuck this, this isn't fair. I'm going to Smackdown."

It's a waste to try and make sense of wrestling writing or whatever, but it's always something I can't help thinking about lol

Kayfabe wise it's funny how superstars that get mistreated by Stephanie don't just say "Fuck this, this isn't fair. I'm going to Smackdown."

It's a waste to try and make sense of wrestling writing or whatever, but it's always something I can't help thinking about lol
They should shoot say it but the devil would get all angry for someone challenging the shitty script.

Top Bottom