• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
That main event, right? Crazy match. Also enjoyed Callihan/Elgin, and although their AAW match was better the PWG crowd were more into it. I wish all crowds were as crazed as the beered-up PWG crowds at the Reseda.

The Super Smash Brothers (c) vs Future Shock vs The Young Bucks - Ladder Match - (PWG 07/21/12)
This match is pretty damn good. I'm glad I doubled back to this thread one last time!

No. Maybe. I was going to stay in and drink gin and blackberry pomegranite juice while eating twizzlers/Scooby Snacks/honey Chex mix, but I got maybe 1/4th through the drink and remembered that I fucking hate the taste of alcohol. So I'm just going to eat all my snacks and rewatch the Plinket Star Wars reviews until I fall asleep. This drink is disgusting. I only got drunk for the first time a few weeks ago with gin and tonic and it wasn't too bad. But every subsequent drink I make is worse and worse. this is 3/4ths juice and it makes me gag. So I'm going to eat snacks and send pizza roll requests to a webzone instead.

Gin and Tonic is pretty good, maybe you should just stick to that.

Those Plinket Star Wars reviews ruined pizza rolls for me forever :(

Ithil

Cena is almost literally a black hole of entertainment. Anything that crosses his event horizon is doomed to be stripped of any entertainment value.

bangai-o

Banned
Did You Know?

There is now a January Wrasslin OT located at http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=506255

iLVjavv2fXjHZ.gif

Top Bottom