• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda feeling the Rumble thread should be:

Royal Rumble |OT| Whoever Wins, We Lose

Current entrants for the GAF Rumble

DKehoe, Sunflower, Linkified, G-Fex, Guzim, Bootaaay, A Pretty Panda, Entropia, Jamie OD, RBH, SousedLouse, strobogo, Aiii, Judderman, Dork Knight, somedevil, Parallax, Frackh, Net_Wrecker, Professor Beef, Ithil, Laserfrog, Reneledarker, Mr. Sandman, BillRiccio, DMczaf, Ultratech, Jeff Albertson

PM me if you want in. More information on it here
I don't see me but I think I messaged you.

Irish Cena won last year, this year they need to manufacture a way to have a second once in a lifetime match.

They can always pull a HBK vs Taker were Cena loses the rumble and goes crazy because he wants a rematch with Rock so bad that he costs him the title at EC.

That would be character development for Cena so it probably wont happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see me but I think I messaged you.

6KdoM.png

ix3XP.png

At the DPPV, it'll be Hell in a Cell. Laserfrog vs Bootaaay. No escape. For the GWF Championship.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn I look good. How was it, I can't watch till I get back home.

I thought it was pretty dope. People in attendance were happy too.

Thanks to the appearance of Shark Johnson, ratings JUMPED with a big force! However the Entropia match dragged too long and we lost some ratings.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take a main event match of Jeff Jarett and fucking Konnan over seeing Cena or AJ again.

PLEASE make sure this is actually what you want - I know, it might be kneejerk, but...don't wish for these things.

Kaladin

Dragon Gate USA just announced John Morrison vs. Akira Tozawa for January 25th in Santa Mara, CA. That should be an amazing start to 2013.

Jamie OD

Got my ROH ticket for Mania weekend in the mail today. Kept going back and forth thinking if I really wanted to go see it when I already have tickets for the other shows happening that week. I came to the conclusion that I've watched enough ROH shows held in the Hammerstein over the years to know how great the atmosphere is in that building.

Only thing left now is the Mania ticket itself and I have to be patient for that one. Although there is that SHIMMER show that might tickles my fancy. Especially if Kana shows up for it...

Dragon Gate USA just announced John Morrison vs. Akira Tozawa for January 25th in Santa Mara, CA. That should be an amazing start to 2013.

Nice! Either Tozawa or YAMATO would have been my pick, as they're both great at playing the asshole heel role. Hopefully they get some good crowds for these shows.

Nice! Either Tozawa or YAMATO would have been my pick, as they're both great at playing the asshole heel role. Hopefully they get some good crowds for these shows.

I love this matchup the only problem is Tozawa will be more loved than Morrison. With Yamato it might have swung. Yamato might not be coming though.

strobogo

Banned
I don't know what I want to do. I kind of wanted to play WCW/NWO Revenge, but it doesn't work on my tablet. I kind of want to write a stupid WCW 2000 story on WWE 13, but I hate the story editor. I kind of want to watch Nitro, but kind of am okay not to. I just watched Mystery of the Batwoman (it was pretty awesome, much better than Batman/Mr. Freeze: Subzero).

I have too much at my disposal. I'm doing the month trial of Amazon Prime and feel like I should be watching stuff constantly, but there is so much to choose from, I just don't know what to do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what I want to do. I kind of wanted to play WCW/NWO Revenge, but it doesn't work on my tablet. I kind of want to write a stupid WCW 2000 story on WWE 13, but I hate the story editor. I kind of want to watch Nitro, but kind of am okay not to. I just watched Mystery of the Batwoman (it was pretty awesome, much better than Batman/Mr. Freeze: Subzero).

I have too much at my disposal. I'm doing the month trial of Amazon Prime and feel like I should be watching stuff constantly, but there is so much to choose from, I just don't know what to do.

How about I put on a video for you? For all of us!
WCW Nitro - a taste of 1996 to wash out the 2000-flavored shit Strobogo has been eatin. Enjoy some good WCW.

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4f0bb1d0149a2

Looking at the show writeup, this one doesn't look so good...but there IS some hot Nancy Benoit action!

somedevil

Listening to the Law's worst of show which Claire Lynch dominated but Meltzer was on and said that All Japan wants Ric Flair to wrestle at there show they have at Sumo Hall. I'm not sure thats a good idea.

RBH

How about I put on a video for you? For all of us!
WCW Nitro - a taste of 1996 to wash out the 2000-flavored shit Strobogo has been eatin. Enjoy some good WCW.

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4f0bb1d0149a2

Looking at the show writeup, this one doesn't look so good...but there IS some hot Nancy Benoit action!

Giant vs. Sting right now from 4/1/96.

You know, all things considered, Giant was really damn good given his limited experience at the time imo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Giant vs. Sting right now from 4/1/96.

You know, all things considered, Giant was really damn good given his limited experience at the time imo.

Yeah he had, at this point, next to NOTHING but he's doing his best with some Sting worked punches.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going in spoiler-free tonight save for the
title change
. Other than that, completely blind. Can't wait.

Yeah, but who do you defend it against next? That's the big question! Name an opponent!

strobogo

Banned
Currently in the process of downloading more WCW CAWs for WWE 13. I might try a story after all. I have a shit load of podcasts to catch up on, so I can do both.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Currently in the process of downloading more WCW CAWs for WWE 13. I might try a story after all. I have a shit load of podcasts to catch up on, so I can do both.

Reboot the recently-watched WCW Reboot.

strobogo

Banned
Giant was pretty awesome from his debut to around mid 1998, when he got fat and stopped giving the slightest of shits. Then he got pretty shitty until getting paired up with Brock in 2002/early 2003, then he sucked until he came back in 2008.

Top Bottom