• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Nah, he did an interview saying how much WWE made him hate being a WWE wrestler, so he's going to try acting and maybe taking a few wrestling gigs in 2017.
Oh ok. He's got that look to be in action movies. Maybe Rock will throw him a bone as a villian in his movies

Hasney

Think JR was one second away from yelling THE BOYHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE.

That was fun though. Nothing earth shattering, but for a 2 hour pilot, it was a good watch.

Moodmon

Neo Member
I quite liked World of Sport. It was never just gonna be about quality wrestling, but there was certainly enough of that to get you through. Loved the pop for Bulldog Jr, despite the pin botch. JR was great throughout.

Ironically the championship matches were the worst part of the entire thing, all very ITV with the ending. I suppose aiming for the family market that was the way to go for the kids.

I hope the ratings are decent, probably deserves a series based on the quality of it. Plus more British wrestling is a good thing.

Adree

Rizin > World of Sport

untitled-5vakx0.gif

Foggy

The most Raw and the WWE could be is a momentary respite from the singularly crushing weight of a life lived in vain and without purpose.

New Years resolution.

I aint watching RAW anymore outside of youtube clips the next day if I hear something good happened.

(I have basically dont that for the last few months and its been great)

The most Raw and the WWE could be is a momentary respite from the singularly crushing weight of a life lived in vain and without purpose.
I hate on WWE a lot. But right now wrasslin' is helping me through this shit time. In between appointments the thing that helps each day pass easier is pro wrestling which I would have never fallen in love with if not for WWE. Gonna be a sad day when it dies next year.

Pikma

Banned
Remember that time Owens beat AJ clean? If only he had been booked like that for the last four months....
Too bad everything is Reigns and his sidekick Rollins now

I love Owens, but I gotta be honest: We're almost getting too much Owens. I find he works best in small, short doses. When you get him all the time it kind of wears a little thin over time.

Top Bottom