• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Zach

I hate on WWE a lot. But right now wrasslin' is helping me through this shit time. In between appointments the thing that helps each day pass easier is pro wrestling which I would have never fallen in love with if not for WWE. Gonna be a sad day when it dies next year.
Ha. You popped me with that last sentence, pal.

NastyBook

Rizin > World of Sport

untitled-5vakx0.gif
That is totes kawaii.

Tall4Life

Record Lowens has an utterly awful run as champ. He went from being a vicious heel to a jokey comical heel within a few weeks. And WWE doesn't need more jokey comical heels. Jericho has made it alright thoguh.

D-Bry also namedropped TNA a couple of times on Talking Smack.

That's mostly because D-Bry doesn't give a single fuck anymore and is trying to get fired so he can wrestle again, but is doing it in the most passive aggressive D-Bry way possible.

The Austin podcast was really more...are you going to tell Stone Cold he can't bring it up?

Besides, its not like WWE ever considered TNA as competition.

That's mostly because D-Bry doesn't give a single fuck anymore and is trying to get fired so he can wrestle again, but is doing it in the most passive aggressive D-Bry way possible.
If that was really true I think he'd be doing a much more unprofessional job while he's on camera. I just don't think WWE cares about TNA anymore.

Tall4Life

The Austin podcast was really more...are you going to tell Stone Cold he can't bring it up?

It's still hilarious to me that on TNA's first night as having Impact on Mondays, WWE brought fucking BRET HART back. Like goddamn. Never had a chance.

jbl has been name dropping tna doesnt mean anything

Nekofrog

Banned
New Years resolution.

I aint watching RAW anymore outside of youtube clips the next day if I hear something good happened.

(I have basically dont that for the last few months and its been great)

same

i gave up on raw a few weeks ago but still watch smackdown every night. i watch what was deemed "good" (usually like 3 segments max) and then do something else

Well that would be stupid by itself. But should I quote some of the stuff he said? It was so lame. It really reminded me of Jeff Jarrett saying nonsense and hoping it would get over.

P.S. Slappy New Year.
But it DID get over. Rock has totally got that babyface heat in the match, pal.

Zach

But it DID get over. Rock has totally got that babyface heat in the match, pal.
Haven't watched the match yet. But that sounds like a stupid thing to do -- trying to get babyface heat on a debuting babyface Goldberg.

Regardless, the content of his promo was dumb no matter how many dumb people enjoyed it.

Zach

I'm always amazed that some of you can recollect matches and promos that I pop off about. I wish I could do that. I forget most of these things by the next day. >_>

The promo was so good that Goldberg is still friends with the Rock despite the Rock giving him a concussion, killing his heat, and being cheered in the match.

Who's the fool, I ask

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know FMW wasn't the most wholesome run promotion and shit but I still can't believe no one ever told Hayabusa, 'man you need to stop doing the SSP you ALWAYS look like you're gonna neck yourself'

I'm glad WWE isn't doing those Cyber Sunday/Taboo Tuesday shows anymore. Saw the Botchamania vid on it, and wow. Never use crowd voting.
The botches were a nice little sanity check on the polling actually being legit, though.

I wonder if nowadays social media could just completely fuck up the results. "And now the WWE title match will be... a singles match!"

Top Bottom