• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That was Nak's best match since Zayn.

This crow im eating is delicious fam. Both on Nak v Roode and the card itself.

I mean, congratulations for Roode being champion. I think it's too soon and having Shinsuke hold the title for short reigns don't settle with me too well.

However, I guess Shinsuke recapturing the title the day before Wrestlemania would be a cool moment.

daemissary

Great storytelling, keeps both of them looking strong.

I don't think there's any way Nak is in the Rumble tomorrow though after selling the injury that hard. Although hobbling down for the Rumble would be a good way to have him get eliminated and still be strong I guess.

kirblar

I mean, congratulations for Roode being champion. I think it's too soon and having Shinsuke hold the title for short reigns don't settle with me too well.

However, I guess Shinsuke recapturing the title the day before Wrestlemania would be a cool moment.
Both Shinsuke and Joe probably should be called up at this point.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Please no. There's no need for Nakamura to be a 3-time champ.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The upside is this means Nakamura is probably gonna be out for a while then re-appear on the main roster. Downside is we don't get him in the Rumble :(

Thats my only problem with it. There is no reason for Nak to have another mach on NXT and it would have been exciting to see him in the rumble.

ReiGun

giphy.gif

His time is now.

The upside is this means Nakamura is probably gonna be out for a while then re-appear on the main roster. Downside is we don't get him in the Rumble :(

I don't think he should debut on the main roster in the Rumble. I think they played that card once with AJ and don't think they should go back to the well.

Good Takeover. A bunch of solid matches, a great tag team title match, and an excellent main event.

There have of course been overall better Takeovers, but this was still a fun time.

Matticers

I hope Joe hops the rail, beats on Nakamura's knee. Then enters the rumble early tommorrow and Nakamura enters later to go after him.

Edit: Boo.

Brinbe

Don't think it necessarily means Nak is coming up. They could use this 'injury' to buy them more time with a Nak-Roode feud and some time till they have to call him up. If anything he's a Raw after WM debut.

Joe's def debuting tomorrow though. Zero doubt.

Good on Roode though. They've booked him perfectly as opportunistic 80s Flair.

Syder

IDGAF about NXT any more. It's not canon. Nakamura looked bored out of his mind for most of his run.

Get him up on the main roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom