• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: The End [OT] My Only Friend, The End...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter is planting the seeds for Joe vs. Nak, but as Alvarez said today on his radio show, NXT can be planning whatever they want. When the draft happens and the rosters shake out, it could change all the plans NXT has. Nothing has really been decided on in terms of who all will be called up during the brand split.

UberTag

Hunter is planting the seeds for Joe vs. Nak, but as Alvarez said today on his radio show, NXT can be planning whatever they want. When the draft happens and the rosters shake out, it could change all the plans NXT has. Nothing has really been decided on in terms of who all will be called up during the brand split.
They're filming a bunch of television tomorrow so they've got to set some programs in motion... brand split or not.

They're filming a bunch of television tomorrow so they've got to set some programs in motion... brand split or not.

They do, but Takeover Brooklyn isn't until late August. I wouldn't be surprised if the build for that doesn't really start until the next NXT tapings in early July, which take place on July 13th, two days after the rumored date for the Draft.

Are the same people shitting on Full Sail the same people talking shit about Oklahoma City being silent during RAW this past monday?

Serious question.
Did we come across as super quiet? I don't know felt like we popped for stuff. I'd like more of the Japanese crowd style where you don't have to force a new chant every ten seconds.

UberTag

Did we come across as super quiet? I don't know felt like we popped for stuff. I'd like more of the Japanese crowd style where you don't have to force a new chant every ten seconds.
I remember some insanely hot crowds back during the Attitude era. Reacted to the action in the ring and - get this - they rarely chanted at all except when they were whooing with Ric Flair or parroting along with the New Age Outlaws. And that was pretty much just during the promo segments - not during the matches themselves.

I was laughing at Corey Graves talking about the Revival's "veteran instincts" last night. Like, let their first TV win have a birthday first, at least.

notworksafe

So I'm definitely looking at getting tickets to NXT in Brooklyn. How much do these usually go for? I'd imagine it's not as much as WWE tickets.

If you are able to get them from Ticketmaster, they are relatively cheap. But good luck with that. They go very fast so you'll either need to be on the ball or expect to pay a decent amount to a reseller.

Seijuro

Good show overall, though I agree that this was far from the better Takeover shows.

Any info why Aries looked so beaten up? With the bandage and he even looked like he had a bruised eye. What's up with that?

sora87

That tag match was so good, I always forget how great a tag match can actually be when you see the rubbish on the main roster. American Alpha are the best team in the wwe no doubt.
Nakamura and Aries was physical as fuck, really awesome match, Aries looked really good as opposed to the Corbin match.
Nia Jax is just so incredibly boring, even Asuka couldn't make that match interesting.
Joe and Balor was pretty dull I've gotta be honest, nowhere near Dallas levels of hype. Hope this means Balor is getting called up, I'm bored of seeing him on nxt now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom