• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Chicago |OT| We Are Awesome! We Are Awesome!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol at the crowd shot of the dude laughing his ass off

Anth0ny

giphy.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
When is the next Takeover? August?

This match will be HOT FIRE

Should have debuted these guys on RAW. Wtf does this achieve apart from one night of shock value and 1 month long inconsequential feud?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I know we all knew this was coming and that's fine, but like, there's no real storyline justification for this which is kind of bothering me.

Hex

Banned
God damn Gargano making this heart breaking.
Ciampa too.
One of the most feels turns in as long as I can remember.

ElRenoRaven

I love the shot of him sitting on the table overlooking the carnage of them working on his former partner. That's a good camera shot there.

Should have debuted these guys on RAW. Wtf does this achieve apart from one night of shock value and 1 month long inconsequential feud?

Itll be a hot feud but where do they go after that. DIY were so good and beloved as a tag team they could have really helped revitalising the tag divisions on either show.

Rhaknar

I know we all knew this was coming and that's fine, but like, there's no real storyline justification for this which is kind of bothering me.

They lost again, they were going nowhere as a team, Johnny ate all the pins in previous matches, Ciampa had enough.

Makes perfect sense story wise.

Yeah there is, Ciampa is probably frustrated that after everything they did to get the titles, they dropped them right away and have busted their asses off trying to get them back with no success.

Top Bottom