• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III |OT| The Eclipse Comes Early

Like you said before, someone in the back is really smart and knows what (s)he is doing, if that's indeed Trips then I cannot wait for Vince to die

Dude did you think before posting this. Raw and Smackdown are two completely different beast from NXT. It's easy to cater to and to get the NXT crowd invested. Whether you like Vince or not He's wrestling fucking Royalty. He's the reason why HHH is in the position he's in to do what he does with NXT. Wanting someone to die so one of your pass times may or may not be enhanced is fucking shitty.

kiguel182

Not a fan of Adam Cole and yeah, lukewarm on that main event. Takeover was great with everything else.

Black is a fucking star. Man I hope they don’t ruin it. And I finally (finally) saw Itami shine.

Asuka shouldn’t leave undefeated. Someone needs to get a win over her. She is still one of the best wrestlers in the company but if she leaves undefeated it will make the decision look weak.

Those two matches for me were the highlights. Love them both. Good stuff.

Pikma

Banned
Dude did you think before posting this. Raw and Smackdown are two completely different beast from NXT. It's easy to cater to and to get the NXT crowd invested. Whether you like Vince or not He's wrestling fucking Royalty. He's the reason why HHH is in the position he's in to do what he does with NXT. Wanting someone to die so one of your pass times may or may not be enhanced is fucking shitty.
Being "Wrestling fucking royalty" doesn't exempt you from being considered a piece of shit and a garbage humam being though

Being "Wrestling fucking royalty" doesn't exempt you from being considered a piece of shit and a garbage humam being though

Dude read the context of the post you posted and read the context of the post I posted. The wrestling business is filled with shit people who did shit things. If it bothers you and you're taking a stand on Vince character then you're a hypocrit because I'm sure everyone including those who you may view posively has dirt on them. Don't take my post out of context. It's easy to call someone a piece of shit when you're saying you can't wait until X person dies for your entertainment.

Pikma

Banned
Dude read the context of the post you posted and read the context of the post I posted. The wrestling business is filled with shit people who did shit things. If it bothers you and you're taking a stand on Vince character then you're a hypocrit because I'm sure everyone including those who you may view posively has dirt on them. Don't take my post out of context. It's easy to call someone a piece of shit when you're saying you can't wait until X person dies for your entertainment.
lmao I'm not an hypocrite, I don't even actively want Vince to die, but if he did I wouldn't give a shit.

Now if you think I'm a bad person for not caring about the life of an old racist piece of shit then ¯_(ツ)_/¯

lmao I'm not an hypocrite, I don't even actively want Vince to die, but if he did I wouldn't give a shit.

Now if you think I'm a bad person for not caring about the life of an old racist piece of shit then ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I don't care what you personally believe in or care about.

You took my post out of context and came at me side ways. That's what I care about. I was replying about one thing and came at with with another.

Yesterday I had a 3 or 4 page debate. Fuck doing that again. If the air is clear between us, peace. I'm going to keep it moving foward

I think Drew was just a poor choice to take the title off Roode.

Roderick Strong probably would have gotten a stronger reaction, and Adam Cole and the Dishonourable guys would have looked better beating his vanilla ass

Hex

Banned
I think Drew was just a poor choice to take the title off Roode.

Roderick Strong probably would have gotten a stronger reaction, and Adam Cole and the Dishonourable guys would have looked better beating his vanilla ass

Is Strong over? He just projects boring to me

dream

I'm seriously questioning why HHH doesn't have the book.

I think he might have bigger plans than just running a territory.

screen-shot-2017-02-15-at-3-50-28-pm.png

DeathyBoy

Banned
Well yeah, they were in the process of losing Bayley, Bliss, Carmella, Nia, Emma, and Dana. They basically cleared out the entire NXT Women's division from the start of the year.

Get Asuka to the two year point. By then they'll have someone built up to beat her. And she can move to Raw in April.

I said it on the wrasslin' OT but I now dread the prospect of Asuka staying in NXT any longer [May Young Classic Spoiler]
because it's gives me a sinking feeling that she'll get killed by Shayna Baszler after they give her the MYC win (though I'm still really expecting Kairi with with Shayna was built in the previous matches) if they're going what I consider my pessimistic route of using the MYC and her beating Asuka for publicity and main roster/WrestleMania 4 Horsewomen feud shit that they kind of played up during i.

Syder

Not sure why I decided to give this a chance after being on a WWE break for so long but...

Really odd that Almas won considering it was looking like they'd flat out given up on him so that's good, I guess, seeing as Gargano can lose and still be over as fuck, and the match was pretty good.

SAni†Y are just lame as fuck and have TNA quality written all over them, it's a shame Eric Young and Nikki Cross are associated with this. Not that I was high on AoP or anything so whatever, it is what it is. Oh no... reDRagon are here �� but at least the tag team division will get some sorely needed padding.

*sigh* Just really fucking sad about Itami... Ugh... Get him on 205 LIVE or something, he's just fodder for more over people now. Aleister Black looked good but holy shit that dumb entrance will never not be corny as fuck. Great match though.

One thing I will say is, I'm now sold on Ember Moon. Her character work is still lame as fuck but that was a great fucking match, maybe one of the best WWE-branded Women's matches I've ever seen. Unfortunately for Ember, Asuka is just on another level and just isn't over enough to work face against her. I don't know what the plans are going forward but Asuka needs to rescue the main roster women.

I don't watch NXT weekly and I wasn't really sold him until now but Drew McIntyre looks like a fucking beast. The match meandered a bit but the final quarter of the match was very slick old school wrestling. Shame to see the GLORIOUS title reign end but good things are probably in the future for Bobby Roode. McIntyre is just a great worker and has a fantastic look; guy is in great shape and tall as fuck. He's like an idealised version of Baron Corbin/Big Cass.

Now for the worst part... Listen, I like Adam Cole... but holy shit that was one of the worst debuts I've ever seen... but of course that crowd of marks cheered for it. I'm just not into reDRagon.
I've said it before but Adam Cole wasn't done cookin' yet. He really needed another 2 or 3 years in the indies. The guy is essentially a solid wrestler that is over on the basis of 'being in Bullet Club once' and his memetic catchphrase.
I'm really looking forward to the shirt with 'BAY-BAY' printed over it 1000 times...
Adam Cole looks like someone entered a Big Head cheat on a CAW with the body mass sliders turned all the way down
Fucking hell this had me rolling, Beef...

Top Bottom