• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

Gurrry

Nakamura losing was the biggest mistake of the night

The rest of it was a bunch of crazy title swaps

Interested to see Seth/Dean play out.

Joe was playing that match like MGS, just sneaking around trying to choke people out from behind.
Reigns playing like that one guy online in a fighter who has found that one move to spam effectively.
Lesnar similarly like the guy whose going for those command grabs.

Great start, ending devolved a bit into spammage on all sides, solid match but the start blew the rest of it away.

Match was great except for that predictable ending smh.
Really? I thought it was surprising that Reigns ended up eating the pin with no real shenanigans.

I suppose they're gradually making Lesnar less and less OP, to make it more believable for any of the gimps from the modern roster to actually beat him clean.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Needed 10 more minutes on that main event and it would have been perfect. Can't wait for Braun and Brock.

I'm usually not down with the whole wrasslegaf pessimism, but besides the preshow tag match and the main event, (probably throw AJ vs KO and Raw's tag match there), the rest was pretty bad. One of the most boring ppvs of the year without a doubt.

LOL no of course not, but he still gets a lot of vitriol

Ah yea, people just have gotten used to it imo. I dont hate hate but dont like him either. Biggest thing i have with him is the consecutive Superman punch thing he does. Idk if its a finisher or just him jabbing opponents up for the spear😂

ghostmind

Ok that last match was worth watching, as were a couple other matches, but this was way too bloody long. I fell asleep twice since the preshow started.

And Takeover kicked Summerslam's ass.

DogDude

Roman ate the pin because he's about to go through a storyline reset and exit the title picture for awhile so it didn't matter if he was pinned or not. Braun and Joe will stay at top of the card and are protected a bit there.

Romans joining the shield asap so he won't be near the other 3 for quite a bit.

Really? I thought it was surprising that Reigns ended up eating the pin with no real shenanigans.

I suppose they're gradually making Lesnar less and less OP, to make it more believable for any of the gimps from the modern roster to actually beat him clean.

More like actually building new stars.

Top Bottom