• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: The End [OT] My Only Friend, The End...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really do prefer these 2-hour special events. Its flying by, and there's no filler.

Toki767

This camera work is atrocious. How is it that WWE still haven't figured out a way to offer good camera work in cage matches after all these years?

Moa

Has there ever been a case of someone being thrown against the steel cage, pushing it just enough and falling out and winning?

somedevil

Great picture of Joe:

CkeQoopWgAAs6lN.jpg

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Must admit i am mostly curious about how things will be going forward, not that most of these guys are probably getting called up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still say that original Joe theme was a delight.

the 1080 Snowboarding Character Select theme? I loved it to.

"Oh my god! That's...that's Samoa Joe!"

RICKY WINTERBORN

Ithil

Has there ever been a case of someone being thrown against the steel cage, pushing it just enough and falling out and winning?

Yes, Austin vs Vince, Big Show debuted and threw Austin through the cage wall, giving him the win.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

That's literally how Big Show debuted in WWE. By throwing Austin out of the cage vs. Vince McMahon.

TraBuch

Banned
The door literally ruins these matches. I'm all for suspending my disbelief in wrestling, but the door is the one thing I can't get over. It's right there. Walk out. It takes two seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom