• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: The End [OT] My Only Friend, The End...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AbjRpxj.gif

WWWYKI

kirblar

Bayley match showed that Nia can be led to a good match. The issue is that the heel's supposed to be taking lead, which means her opponents are having to work overtime to make something good happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nia Jax gets a reset if she hits the main roster though, so no worries about her match history.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look guys, if we can't talk about Kevin Owens losing weight, you really shouldn't do the same to Nia Jax.

How many of you grandpas will cry when the Young Bucks show up during the main?

You'll have my tears. I'll be worked and destroyed.

Nia Jax gets a reset if she hits the main roster though, so no worries about her match history.

I think she's certainly improving. She's getting there in the ring and just needs some serious character work. People seem to forget that NXT is supposed to be developmental and that guys like Banks was utterly garbage when they debuted.

With that said they need to stop hiring TNA washups. TNA was the place where WWE washups were meant to go.

Well she still looks good for plus size.

Would she looks better if she lost 50 pounds? Depends on preference.

Back to TakeOver... ASUKA WINS BABY. WOOOOO.

Do her looks fucking matter? Was Vader a great wrestler because he had little BroBot jerking off to him under the sheets at night or was he a good wrestler because he looked intimidating as fuck?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think she's certainly improving. She's getting there in the ring and just needs some serious character work. People seem to forget that NXT is supposed to be developmental and that guys like Banks was utterly garbage when they debuted.

With that said they need to stop hiring TNA washups. TNA was the place where WWE washups were meant to go.

Agree 100%

TNA is trash with great talent, somehow WWE picks up the worst parts of TNA.

Ithil

Granted it's some time later and she's got more experience, and obviously Asuka is a better wrestler than Bayley, but the Jax/Asuka match was a big improvement on the Bayley match from London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom