• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ok
1506825485191ngxsv.jpg

i may watch ROH for once

I have an appreciation for Silas Young based on my very limited exposure to him

He was at my first AAW show. Comes out, entire crowd chanting "Last Real Man" during his promo

"Oh....you're chanting for me?

Because if I heard correctly earlier.....

You were cheering for a couple of WOMEN"

Instant nuclear heat

Girl sitting behind us was legit shook. "That guy was an asshole, AAW supports women's wrestling" etc

Zach

The most random thought before sleep: I wonder what Lex Luger would've been like in Attitude Era WWF.

I'M OUTTA TIME! I GOTTA GOOOOO!

(To sleep.)

Zach

if you put the letters sh in front of it you have my exact opinion of stephen king
Oh my god, did I tell you jerks that I got my son doing this?? His mom took him to a musical tonight and when she dropped him off I was like "how was the show?" and he said "if you put the letters I T in place of O W, you've got my exact opinion of it!"

So proud.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how SANITY turned babyface completely off screen.

Mahonay

Banned
Hey Brian, how good are we at Destiny 2 PvP? So good.

I think we tried Trial of the Nine about 6 times and lost every single game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The platforming sections in Cuphead are fine but as I thought they seemed totally unnecessary and the boss fight stages are much more fun

There's a house party going on a couple of houses down and the MC is trying to sound like The Fink. But in spanish... 😂😂

Nashvember is a wrestlinggaf tradition. If we have to suffer through ultraviolent july then you young buck marks can stomach Nashvember. Rest assured my finger will be on the snitch button come October 31st waiting for any other OT aside from Nashvember.

And that's a SHOOT in honor of Shootember.

Nashvember is a wrestlinggaf tradition. If we have to suffer through ultraviolent july then you young buck marks can stomach Nashvember. Rest assured my finger will be on the snitch button come October 31st waiting for any other OT aside from Nashvember.

And that's a SHOOT in honor of Shootmember.
Buckvember

November is my birthday month. I'm not celebrating Nash on my birthday month.

It was already agreed that Nov would be mine and i'm already working on the theme XD

You want a thread dedicated to a piece of trash like Kevin "Diesel" Nash?

Snitch on YOURSELF

IT was a neat movie. Only thing was some of the scenes were so dark it was tough to see it at the drive-in.

The funny thing was that the drive in I go to has double features and the movie that played before IT was the Lego Ninjago Movie. Most of the cars stayed to watch IT after. I wonder how many kids got worked into a shoot.

Top Bottom