• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I got my sign ready for next Saturday house show

4T4VAJI.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Imagine what Cesaro was thinking in that situation.

Thinking on Cesaro, I find it weird WWE always said "something is wrong, he isn't connecting with the audience" when he kind of, connected with the audience and a huge amount of people really liked him.
Cesaro has been making PPVs for like 7 years I don't get why people are so upset about his treatment. I mean dude isn't exactly exuding charisma from his pores or anything.

Also why do you need a sign at a house show

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Botchtober sounds great as long as we skip Nashvember.

Angry Grimace

I would be surprised if Asuka doesn't just have the title then unless they have her do a warm up match and bury Bayley.

lol @ WCPW now being called Defiant and having Wade Barrett be GM just so people might possibly forget it's still the toxic WCPW that just shitcanned everyone

Beefy

lol @ WCPW now being called Defiant and having Wade Barrett be GM just so people might possibly forget it's still the toxic WCPW that just shitcanned everyone

Yeah I posted about Wade a few pages back. I bet he is getting paid as much as the other dudes combined

The old promo pic of Matt Riddle smiling that everyone uses for everything is the worst

Use something newer that doesn't make him look like an awkward stock photo model please

Top Bottom