• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Mons†er;243152118 said:
Yeah the Rita Ora song is doing quite well ngl, hearing it all over the radio and even when I went on holiday lol

TBH it's not a bad song, it's quite nice
Yep I've grown to like it...it's nothing special but it ain't bad either.
As for Camila...to be honest, I personally don't really like her, but that's always been because her voice was my least favorite in Fifth Harmony. Her solo stuff hasn't been bad, though.

My apologies if Camilla Cabio is someone totally different that I'm not aware of.
Yes that's the one from 5H. Not exactly a fan of hers but tbh she's the only distinct voice from that group. I'd say her solo career has been a success...so far.

giphy.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Yes that's the one from 5H. Not exactly a fan of hers but tbh she's the only distinct voice from that group. I'd say her solo career has been a success...so far.

I disagree with it being successful. Her lead single peaked at #47 on the Billboard...that's pretty awful who was supposed to be the ZAYN of 5th Harmony.

Mau ®

Poor Rihanna. She's no longer the most beautiful pop girl ever, for Selena Gomez has now surpassed her.

Oh well. At least she's talented now!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;243243339 said:
Poor Rihanna. She's no longer the most beautiful pop girl ever, for Selena Gomez has now surpassed her.

Oh well. At least she's talented now!
Rihanna has the right amount of thick on her body and the face sculpted by the gods. Selena still looks like a toddler in her mother clothes.

rhandino

Banned
Selena looks hot in that picture.

I wish Ariana cut that damn ponytail or at least use another hairstyle.

Tired of that "Lolita Sl*t" look of ha when even Selena seems to have outgrow it.

SaintZ

Groupie Love >>>> Summer Bummer, although the latter sounds better than the snippet lead me to believe.

I LOVE Groupie Love. It's so atmospheric. It sounds like an old demo tho.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just gonna wait for the album before I listen to any more lana snippets/singles
want everything to be fresh

mnek-paradise-lyrics.jpg

Get into Paradise

Agram

Groupie Love >>>> Summer Bummer, although the latter sounds better than the snippet lead me to believe.

I LOVE Groupie Love. It's so atmospheric. It sounds like an old demo tho.
Are you gonna make an OT for LFL?

Edit: YT version of SB is vastly superior, it's not even close, the intro is perfect

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
What a flop lol

And I put the Big Fish song on last playlist. That album is very good especially the last few tracks. The production is amazing.

I wanna say Groupie Love is the better song because of the dreamy production but Summer Bummer's production being the musical version of what watching a Treasure Island Media gangbang feels like makes it the better song.

ToTi

So sweet and nice. Future Queen tbh.

I discovered her last week and her album has been on repeat since then, I love her voice and she's so hot. New Rules video is also really good, so I'm happy she's getting some recognition! She's one of my new fave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom