• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3jus - new project from CAVE

phase1_bottom_bg.jpg

CaveLogo.jpg

3jus.jp said:
The way war begins is usually the same. While everyone thinks they are equal, discontent grows and complaints are made. However, the vast majority ignore them. It is fine if there is still economic disparity.

But it would be dangerous if that gap were to disappear. Although the minority are wealthy, it would be truly dangerous if talk of unjust exploitation were to arise.

As soon as a discipline-aware supreme leader comes to the majority’s side, the preparations for war will begin. After, when several seeds of disaster have been sowed, it will end.

This is the end of regular life. In other words, it is the start of war.

English translation source: gematsu

3jus.jp

No indication of genre or target platforms (other than 'consoles') yet. A new shmup would be nice, but realistically it probably won't be... (would love to be proved wrong).

microfolk

Would be interesting if they stick with Xbox like last gen - did any CAVE stuff make it to PS3 last gen?

Ketsui, but that was managed by 5pb I think?
Anyways I really hope this game will be an STG... I'd love for it to come out to pc too but I guess the three games ported by Degica didn't do too hot uh.

Ketsui, but that was managed by 5pb I think?
Anyways I really hope this game will be an STG... I'd love for it to come out to pc too but I guess the three games ported by Degica didn't do too hot uh.

Degica still have unannounced things in the pipeline (can't remember source, too lazy to go digging, sry).

microfolk

Degica still have unnounced things in the pipeline (can't remember source, too lazy to go digging, sry).

Maybe it's Hellsinker ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nah jk that's wonderful to hear, I'll go dive into system11 and degica's twitter, thank you for telling me!

Also I'm not sure if I ever told you this but your avatar is 10/10.

Ninja Dom

Cave hasn't released a new shmup in years.

They haven't updated any of their iOS games to work with iOS 11, and thus all Cave games are useless on new Apple devices or older Apple devices on the latest firmware.

This game won't be a shmup.

Maybe it's Hellsinker ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nah jk that's wonderful to hear, I'll go dive into system11 and degica's twitter, thank you for telling me!

You won't find anything on the official channels. The below comment from James Wragg at Degica is all there is to go on.

"And we're still working with Cave (as evidenced by this week's Dodonpachi update), but we don't have anything that we can announce right now."

http://steamcommunity.com/app/464450/discussions/0/1318836262659109150/

Top Bottom