• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

shanafan

Don't you people get my hopes up.

Goddammit, I don't want to go to work disappointed today.

7b737a129c21011a993db1c6fa19c2cb.png

Keinning

Who's ready for no ninja gaiden yet again

I'm betting on no announcements at all because they just released XGP new stuff

FN-2187

...well thats better than nothing which was what i was expecting

How's the game? Never played it

I finished it when it came out and really enjoyed it.

I am curious about how well it has aged given how amazing the last two games were. Might be tough to go back to.

Oh, I had the disc for this one, not sure if I ever sold it.

But it would be nice if they added Legends and Anniversary as well.

komarkaze

Awesome! I played Underworld only halfway through, so maybe now I'll finish it. Hopefully the load times become much improved.

DarkCloud

...well thats better than nothing which was what i was expecting

How's the game? Never played it

Better than Anniversary and about on par with Legends. 360 version also had 2 exclusive DLC "expansions" that never came to any other platform including PC. Was kind of a scandal at the time for fans on the PC. So in that regards it's nice to see this get preserved so that such content isn't locked to a dead platform forever.

playing the Alice Madness 360 game for the first time, why didnt yall tell me it was this good?

wonder if i should play the original Xbox version first though?

jelly

playing the Alice Madness 360 game for the first time, why didnt yall tell me it was this good?

It's so repetitive and overstays it's welcome unfortunately. I thought it was neat for a bit but it drags. The new areas and costume changes were cool though but levels take too long.

The original game is available through the menu. I guess you might know that already. I played it on PC years ago, can't remember much except it being really hard later on. Never tried it on Xbox.

Zeta Oni

Nah, you can still enjoy MR without having to touch the original. The original hasn't aged all that well and was never an amazing platformer to begin with. More importantly it doesn't have the amazing visual style MR has.

Such a gorgeous game:

Top Bottom