• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Power (Dec 2008) Animal Crossing: City Folk

Hive said:
I'm keeping my eyes on that game, too~

So far, I can recall two lousy RTS games released for DS: Heroes of Mana and Ecolis

Hope Ninjatown and Robocalypse are good!

There's also Real Time Conflict: Shogun Empires (three units!) and Command and Destroy (which probably came the closest to being a "classic" RTS, but no one bought it, so...)

There's also the half-in half-out of the genre FFXII: Revenant Wings (a sad case - I thought Think & Feel would improve greatly upon what they did in Monster Summoner, but that apparently wasn't what happened).

There's also Lock's Quest, which is an action/strategy hybrid with elements of puzzles (kind of like The Horde), and it's one of the best underdogs on the DS.

Im glad OoE is continuing what PoR started...the start of a return to form. I love metroidvania and all, but i need some old school vania too.

With Animal Crossing and Wii Music, Nintendo look to have the holiday season pretty much in the bag.
Following up in the new year with Wii Sports 2 and WM+

Is there no let up?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
there is rumor about this issue mention that Chrono Trigger will have new final boss (brutal) and new ending so can you verify it by look at chrono trigger article from Nintendo Power.

IntelliHeath said:
there is rumor about this issue mention that Chrono Trigger will have new final boss (brutal) and new ending so can you verify it by look at chrono trigger article from Nintendo Power.

Yes. They do say that in the article.

Top Bottom