• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your worst night of drinking experience

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
2011. Atlantic City. Getting ready at a hotel room with a bunch of friends to go to a club. I'm just shy of 21 so I have to be snuck in. I decide to take an entire bottle of Castillo rum to the face, leaving not a single drop.

We head out ten minutes later and fifteen minutes into our walk to the club on the boardwalk I black out. I become conscious of where I am in the club for a brief minute, at which point a friend is introducing me to some random guy he met and I spill my drink all over his shirt.

I black out again and this time I become conscious in the bathroom, vomiting all over the toilet with my friend telling the bouncer that he's got me and not to kick me to the curb, which they were about to.

Third time blacking out and I wake up on the ground near a taxi. Apparently we were in a cab and the driver saw me nearly vomit so he kicked me out, and as I tried to get out, I fell over and my head landed on the side walk. I don't remember this, but it's what I was told.

Headed back to the hotel and proceeded to vomit up whatever was left in me into a garbage pale. It was at least a liter of fluids by the time I threw it out in the morning.

Terrible times.

2011. Atlantic City. Getting ready at a hotel room with a bunch of friends to go to a club. I'm just shy of 21 so I have to be snuck in. I decide to take an entire bottle of Castillo rum to the face, leaving not a single drop.

We head out ten minutes later and fifteen minutes into our walk to the club on the boardwalk I black out. I become conscious of where I am in the club for a brief minute, at which point a friend is introducing me to some random guy he met and I spill my drink all over his shirt.

I black out again and this time I become conscious in the bathroom, vomiting all over the toilet with my friend telling the bouncer that he's got me and not to kick me to the curb, which they were about to.

Third time blacking out and I wake up on the ground near a taxi. Apparently we were in a cab and the driver saw me nearly vomit so he kicked me out, and as I tried to get out, I fell over and my head landed on the side walk. I don't remember this, but it's what I was told.

Headed back to the hotel and proceeded to vomit up whatever was left in me into a garbage pale. It was at least a liter of fluids by the time I threw it out in the morning.

Terrible times.

I don't drink, but doesn't that strike you as a terrible idea assuming you were sober?

5taquitos

When I was a freshman, I played beer pong with a bottle of Aftershock instead of beer.

Over a decade later and I still get sick when I taste cinnamon.

One time I was at a house party with just colleagues. I got shit faced on some absinthe and went to the downstairs toilet to be sick. As I was being sick in the toilet I realised I was about to have diarrhea too.

I moved my arse onto the seat and then leaned my face into the bathtub and was sick in there.

The lock on the door was busted. People came to ask if I was okay, and instead of just listening to me saying yes I'll be out soon, they opened the door.

There's me covered in sick and shitting the place out as my management team watches.

Good times.

Rocketz

My family drink in my Fraternity was Apple Pucker. Why? Make people suffer I guess.

Big little night was the last time I ever wanted to touch apple flavored alcohol ever again.

5taquitos

One time I was at a house party with just colleagues. I got shit faced on some absinthe and went to the downstairs toilet to be sick. As I was being sick in the toilet I realised I was about to have diarrhea too.

I moved my arse onto the seat and then leaned my face into the bathtub and was sick in there.

The lock on the door was busted. People came to ask if I was okay, and instead of just listening to me saying yes I'll be out soon, they opened the door.

There's me covered in sick and shitting the place out as my management team watches.

Good times.
I've played the Toilet/Tub game before, always an interesting experience.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member

Good times.

Oh man lmao

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Barely thrown up. Last time I threw up was two months ago the day after. Was at a wedding they only had Bud or Coors light on tap. I was like fuck that I'll drink Gin and Tonics. I had about 8. After the wedding we drank more decided I'll drink some beer. Drank a ton of beer and smoked a little. Well wake up fine the next day. Hours later on the ride home thankfully I am not driving. I know I should get some sleep. Run in my buliding, girlfriend is pissed cause we couldn't get brunch in Brooklyn. I lay down for a hour run to the bathroom threw up. Fell back to sleep hours later puked again. I got in that hot or cold state went back and forth. Shit was annoying.

Lesson of the story don't drink 8 gin and tonics.

A fifth of Jameson coupled with another 15 or so shots of black cherry rum all downed within 30 minutes. I was hungover for 3 days, barely able to keep any food down, and was done with heavy drinking nights after that.

pa22word

Got into a fight with my cousin once

Embarrassing drunk dialing rando people

When I was a kid Got shoved out of a car by an asshole we were riding with at a Taco Bell drive through once and he peeled out, leaving me there. Dude who was behind us looked just like favre from super troopers and was cheering me on, lol

Dumb Facebook shenanigans

Beer goggles leading me astray and waking up in beds I probably shouldn't have gotten into

Good times.

You managed to get to the toilet and tub. That is a promotion in my book.

Ensirius

Wedding
I had 3 beers before dinner
3 glasses of wine with dinner
12 gin and tonics
I just have flashes of that night of me singing in the streets with other people.
Being in a taxi while the taxi driver is yelling at me to hurry up and pay him.
Some flashes of me in the hotel room just trying to brush my teeth

I woke up the next morning with my trousers on, nothing on top, and I freaked out because I could not understand why I could see so clearly. Turns out I slept with my contacts on.

Just crazy.

Poppy

making an ass out of myself in front of my best friend because i was obsessed with my girlfriend an unhealthy amount

one of the few times ive drank until i threw up

College
Tried to act like I could out-drink anyone
Double shots of various liquor
Tons of beer
Wake up 5am to get something from my car
Puke in cup holder and in parking lot
Go home and puke every 30-60 mins for the next 13 hours
Look like concentration camp victim afterwards

This was many years ago.

Had a night out, drank way too much but didnt think I did.

Woke up in my car at some apartment complex with door open with one leg out the car. Keys in my hand.

I had no idea what I was doing or knew anyone that lived there.

Gathered myself, went to a gas station to clean myself up and went home.

I tried to keep up with our friends, a married couple who took drinking like it was an Olympic event.

Ended up blacking out and puking all over my seven month-old twins.

SpecX

I don't know which story is my worse as I've had a few shit face moments where I've blacked out and needed help.

Poppy

A fifth of Jameson coupled with another 15 or so shots of black cherry rum all downed within 30 minutes. I was hungover for 3 days, barely able to keep any food down, and was done with heavy drinking nights after that.

how the fuck do people like you survive jfc

if i drink half a fifth of anything im instantly passing out and will regret all my choices for two days while throwing up and being hungover

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Senior year of college on Halloween. Was pretty much not drinking at all anymore by end of Sophomore year, but would drink on one or two occasions a year when the mood struck.

Had a really great group of friends that year though, shared a suite with a bunch of them, and felt comfortable letting loose with them. Drank the majority of a bottle of Peppermint schnapps of all things with one of my suite neighbors.

Threw up twice that night, first and only time from drinking alcohol, initially in front of a bunch of girls I liked. Completely out of the blue, didn't feel sick, just threw up all at once without notice. So that was embarrassing as fuck. Then I forced myself to throw up again back in my suite in the bathroom just to get it all out of me. Felt fine the next day. Never got hungover in my life. Everyone else in my suite were all looking and feeling like shit though.

I can't recall if I ate at all or much before the night's festivities. Never had an issue with handling a stupid amount of alcohol before. Was always kind of proud of my ability to hold my liquor despite hating alcohol and only drinking rarely. But my good luck ran out that night for sure.

Dumb 20 year old me threw up coming home from a night of drinking on the Metro, a worker handed me a mop and bucket and I cleaned up everything.

Razorback

Was probably 12 or 13 years old and a couple of cousins and I decided to raid the liquor cabinet of our grandparents while we had the house to ourselves for the night.

I have a faint memory of lying on the lawn in heavy rain outside looking up at the sky and wishing the nausea and the spinning would end.

pa22word

I don't drink, but doesn't that strike you as a terrible idea assuming you were sober?
That happened to me once when I was like 15. I'd never really been out drinking like that before, and never had hard liquor. I was already drunk off some shitty high school party beer when a dude handed me a 5th of captain Morgan and dared me to down the whole thing. Did it and dude looked at me like he was legit scared. Last thing I remember was walking towards the bonfire and asking my cousin "what's up?" Then, it was like 5 hours later and he was dragging me by the arm back into the house telling me to strip and put my stuff into the laundry lol....

Still haven't gotten the full story of what happened that night. Know I got into a fight with a barbed wire fence tho in an attempt to go jump into a pond in the middle of winter x_x

St. Patrick's Day, 2016.

I must have had four OE pounders, a bunch of Southern Tier Warlock, and finished off with a Founder's Breakfast Stout. I had eaten a bunch of trail mix before going out, and I saw it again when I came home. Good times man. Also a ton of water and seltzer, made the next day much more bearable.

h0tp0ck3t

Had a party at my apartment. Two friends want to do a shot of jager, sounds like a plan! 3 shots poured. Oh wait they already poured some for themselves. Well I'm not gonna waste good jager so I take them all. 10 minutes later the same scenario presents itself, then a third time. So an hour into my own party I'm 9 shots deep, two other friends holding me up by the arms while I'm projectile vomiting into the toilet. The party goes on while I'm blacked out in my bedroom. Wake up about 10 hours later to find all my furniture rearranged and a hole in my bathroom wall. 10 years later nobody still wants to tell me what happened. Good times

Eylos

Banned
Tequila+whisky+beer+vodka+wine

I though i would die, my liver Was in big pain.

And other night of

Catuaba+cheapest wine on earth(It Was disgusting)

I puked Like a red fountain

2015 summer I was at the bar with couple of friends and my friends told me afterwards that I had suddenly started to talk about some completely random shit and act completely randomly. Next day I woke up at my friends place (with no idea why I was there) and had zero memory of the night after something like 1 am. I didn't even drink that much before that blackout. It's scary feeling when it feels like that you were dead for several hours because you can't remember anything. After that (and before) I have drank several times a lot more without same kind of blackout.

Hadn't eaten all day, picked up a bottle of Aristocrat Vodka before going out to trivia night. Drank two shots before heading over, but didn't feel it until I stood up to go. Went there and got greasy food and a screwdriver. Halfway through my screwdriver my head started spinning. I go outside, it gets worse, I end up barfing all over the deck outside.

Two friends dragged me home, I spent half the night dry heaving over the toilet.

how the fuck do people like you survive jfc

if i drink half a fifth of anything im instantly passing out and will regret all my choices for two days while throwing up and being hungover

Strong blood man. Some people process it faster, and some just have a high natural resistance. I tend to drink beer because it hits you slower, and I usually go overboard with the hard stuff.

Puggles

One of my first times drinking me and a girl each drank 1.5 L of grey goose in about 2 hours. Needless to say we both ended up in the hospital getting our stomachs pumped. I had a BAC of .34 and she was at .37.

DonShula

Worst was probably college (junior year?) when I was supppsed to be "tending bar" at a house party. Turned out I made myself too many and apparently had a tray of Jell-O shots (I still don't believe this). I have no recollection of drinking any one particular thing so it must have been pure volume. I vomited in my own car from the back seat into the front seat on the DD and the other four people, and this happened basically 30 seconds from being safely parked and out of the car. I then vomited my way up the stairs of the apartment complex, and cracked the glass shower door in the bathroom.

I think I've also vomited on at least two New Year's Eves at midnight, but that's more of an entertaining footnote.

Don't really do that anymore...

Edit: one of my best experiences against all odds was drinking nine Guinness pints in two hours. That happened ten years ago and we still joke about it. I safely drove home that night, and I can't imagine now there was a time in my life that was possible.

SpecX

One of my first times drinking me and a girl each drank 1.5 L of grey goose in about 2 hours. Needless to say we both ended up in the hospital getting our stomachs pumped. I had a BAC of .34 and she was at .37.

So she won then? :)

riotous

Banned
It involves a girl I'd been turning down for weeks, a mattress that looked like a crime scene, and a few bloody handprints. Oh, and a bong and another girl who never came to our house again after that party.

DonShula

Barely thrown up. Last time I threw up was two months ago the day after. Was at a wedding they only had Bud or Coors light on tap. I was like fuck that I'll drink Gin and Tonics. I had about 8. After the wedding we drank more decided I'll drink some beer. Drank a ton of beer and smoked a little. Well wake up fine the next day. Hours later on the ride home thankfully I am not driving. I know I should get some sleep. Run in my buliding, girlfriend is pissed cause we couldn't get brunch in Brooklyn. I lay down for a hour run to the bathroom threw up. Fell back to sleep hours later puked again. I got in that hot or cold state went back and forth. Shit was annoying.

Lesson of the story don't drink 8 gin and tonics.

MY MAN.

Been there. It's such a good idea until it isn't.

Poppy

so did you guys end up marrying each other or

Lulubop

I've thrown up in so many girl's houses I couldn't even tell ya. Ol' Lu never disappoints tho, well expect for that one time I was running to the bathroom every two minutes and we both agreed I should go.

When I woke up the day after in my bathroom having puked in the shower and with my pants full of shit. Let's just say I don't drink like that any more.

Went to a house party one night. It was my first time playing drinking games, I've drank before but I was still fairly new to the scene. Had a good time at the party, taxi home, take a piss and then I flop on to the bed.
My roommate wakes me up the next morning telling me in the middle of the night I came into his room and pissed all over his TV and ORIGINAL NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM. Luckily he was cool with it, but he told me I owed him a new TV and I was to clean his entertainment center up until it looked brand new.
Fair enough.

angrylamp

Neo Member
Just out of high school, woke up in a basement not my place. Took forever to find my clothes, and my wallet was inside of the VCR.

Went up stairs, smelled coffee, grabbed a cup. Some one's mother walks in, and starts yelling at me.

Did you FUCK MY DAUGHTER LAST NIGHT
DID YOU FUCK MY DAUGHTER LAST NIGHT

Ended up getting bacon and eggs out of it from the mom at the end.

Ha, it was all good. Her daughter dragged me home, as I was so drunk I lost my keys and was walking down the town road almost ass naked according to her.

==========

Few weeks later that same friend told me I was banned from a bar, said I had another $120 tab left to be paid. It was to be paid, and the police wouldn't be called.

I had a system going at this point where I would tape receipts to my crt monitor when I got home, so I knew where my money went and that I was paid up.

To this day no one will tell me why I was banned, all I know is that I start at 5pm, went through about $300 Canadian in 2001, after 9pm I remember dancing to really bad country music.

Then someone got me home around 4am, and all my receipts were for 3am. Bar closes at 2:30am.

I was sick for days with how much I drank.

Few weeks later I went back to the bar as it changed owners, law states you can't be ban if new owners take over etc or changes in title etc.

All I know is the waitress refused to serve me, and had a couple big tough guys to keep a eye on me.

===

Recently I stopped drinking as I keep getting lost, or my co-workers can't find me. Or some other weird shit happens.

Last time they found be on the fair grounds in a different shirt, shoes, and covered in glitter :(

I am starting to drink less

DonShula

Still haven't gotten the full story of what happened that night. Know I got into a fight with a barbed wire fence tho in an attempt to go jump into a pond in the middle of winter x_x

This thread keeps reminding me of stuff I've done. I once fought a charcoal grill and lost by unanimous decision.

Top Bottom