• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell those hippies to shave their sideburns!

Don_Mattingly_Simpsons.jpg

Booties

Banned
People here play CE:Anniversary right? I want to do some skull hunting, legendary runs, and achievement getting too, guys. PM me or just send me a quick xbl message/friend request.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
So where does Stockpile show up now? I just want my shirty achievement.

Yeah, my auto correct doesn't curse.

Cooking...

and cooked

LOL!

Thanks, man!

Here it is again, folks: Worst Spree Ever. Watch for the terribleness.
Playing Assault on the Control Room on Legendary and it feels like the repeating rooms and tunnels have tripled. :(
AotCR used to be my all time favorite Halo level, but recent years -- post Reach, really --as I've played it more often, the rooms do drag down the level. It's gotten tiring. After playing through it again in Anniversary, I've placed it below The Ark and The Covenant.

Overdoziz

Banned
Team Objective hasn't had AR starts for almost a year now.
It has for Stockpile (And 2 Flag Classic) gametypes.

AotCR used to be my all time favorite Halo level, but recent years -- post Reach, really --as I've played it more often, the rooms do drag down the level. It's gotten tiring. After playing through it again in Anniversary, I've placed it below The Ark and The Covenant.
Two Betrayals is better than AotCR simply because of the big battle near the end to grab the Banshee.

Thanks, man!

Here it is again, folks: Worst Spree Ever. Watch for the terribleness.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. It was always my favorite level from any Halo game but I don't even think it's my favorite in CE anymore. I'd have to put Silent Cartographer above it now. I also think the two levels you mentioned as well as Tsavo Highway are more fun. I haven't played Halo 2's campaign in so long I don't know where I'd rank any missions from that game with the best levels from the other games.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Well. Two matches of TU scrambled anagrams in Objective, one with a complete quit out and the other with a hilarious kid talking to his dog. I'll try again later, when I'm more resilient to seeing Boardwalk 1 flag being picked.

Two Betrayals is better than AotCR simply because of the big battle near the end to grab the Banshee.
I can see why people prefer Two Betrayals to AotCR, but the fundamental flaws of the level are present in both versions.

The final battle at the end, while awesome, is a bit too static I think. I felt if the enemy AI were a bit more aggressive, it would play out to a greater degree in each play through. Dunno if anyone else feels that way. I could be wrong on this.

Every time a staff member posts on the internet, a level, a weapon and a feature are cut from the game. Maths.

As we learned with Reach: it's not what gets cut from the game, it's what makes it into the game whilst the keepers of the Halo flame are away from their posts watching cat videos.

Call me crazy, but I miss Shotty Snipers. It was an instant-vote for me in H2 and 3, every time, even on crummy maps.
And I cursed every one of your instant-votes.

I will bring it up with their manager.
He's probably busy playing COD.

Anybody have three render minutes for this? Worst Spree Ever.

I absolutely fucking choked on that potential overkill (Killtackular?) at the beginning, and that ending... Embarrassing.
After posting the link to the "how do I talk to girls" thread you are totally off the hook for the ending of this clip. Consider sending it to Fails of the Weak.

TCKaos

Host migration just stole a Killing Frenzy from me in Team Slayer.

Like, I get the medal in game, then someone left. While I keep all of the kills it says for whatever reason in the post-game that I only had a highest spree of 9 (it was 13 or 14) and that I didn't get a Frenzy Medal.

I has a sad.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Host migration just stole a Killing Frenzy from me in Team Slayer.

Like, I get the medal in game, then someone left. While I keep all of the kills it says for whatever reason in the post-game that I only had a highest spree of 9 (it was 13 or 14) and that I didn't get a Frenzy Medal.

I has a sad.

What gametype? And did you check your service record? Post-game usually says all kinds of weird shit, like 24 kill wins in FFA.

Also, get this Infection out of my Anni. FFA, it's even worse with Evade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom