• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Infinite |OT| Campaign. Evolved.

cormack12

Gold Member
>> Jump to mobile friendly version

UeLApwR.png

zAY9FUq.png

BUO4j6t.png

xVdmnSc.png
OANOzOP.png

62bByaE.jpg

OYutlSf.jpg

hI8fvXy.jpg

lD2V9wY.png

yFXrxD5.jpg

xVdmnSc.png
OANOzOP.png

Tt82wW9.jpg

EDD7boB.jpg

sYRPmbj.jpg

o9qTdJc.jpg

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
You seem to have posted everything twice.

Also, I appreciate an ambitious OT, but these image-based non-responsive posts are not very readable on mobile (which I'm guessing most users are on), at least not with such a small font.

But I don't want to be too critical, it looks nice. 🙂

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
How are you this fast?

I started it like a week ago, ideally wanted more time but then the rumours about it dropping today happened so I put a bit of work in Sat/Sun.

You seem to have posted everything twice.

Also, I appreciate an ambitious OT, but these image-based posts are not very readable on mobile (where I'm guessing most users are most of the time), at least not with such a small font. Not responsive.

But I don't want to be too critical, it looks nice. 🙂

The second post doesn't have the side bars on the YT vids or the spotify link. For some reason GAF doesn't scale them and it borks the mobile views :/

Codes 208

I think you mean Multiplayer Evolved. Why make a OT for the campaign when its still a month off?

Last edited:
Reactions: GHG

RAIDEN1

I think you mean Multiplayer Evolved. Why make a OT for the campaign when its still a month off?
Well yeah for a minute I thought the release was imminent I still haven't got my hands on an Xbox Series X yet! Hold your horses!

stickkidsam

If anybody is having trouble getting the game to update, try restarting your xbox and then attempt to launch Halo Infinite multiplayer. Got mine started!

THEAP99

Banned
As someone who's only beaten reach and is halfway done with CE, I am looking forward to the campaign after playing the multiplayer. It's fun

Mr.ODST

Its amazing to see the hype for Halo, really cannot wait to jump in with everyone, the Multiplayer is the best MP experience this year and the campaign looks like old school halo.

Good time to be an Xbox gamer.

Kev Kev

MP has been fun so far.

Trying to be competitive is like 75% frustration for me. The other 25% where I actually play decently just isn’t worth the dopamine/adrenaline hits.

I’ll stick to causing chaos in BTB and chauffeuring around flag carriers 😎

Kev Kev

great job witht he OT cormack12 cormack12 !!! im going to abandon the other thread and just post it here.

here is a little test video i did (first time). captured with halo infinites theatre mode, recorded, trimmed and uploaded via xbox video capture mode, made into 1 video with iMovie on my phone, then edited the text in using veed.io on web browser, and finally uploaded to youtube.

and now i present to you, kev kev halo highlights #1. please, hold ll applause untilt he end, i know you are excited ladies but i ask you keep your panties on your person at all times. thank you.

Kev Kev

Holy shit I just had the best ranked CTF game on behemoth. I was killin mfers left and right, captured the flag 3 times, and had one clutch moment after another where I somehow came out on top. Suck it newbs!

edit: and lol nobody has any idea what to do on stockpile (the one where you have to deposit the 5 energy things). New players just run around having no clue what the game even is. Hell I’m still kind of lost on where exactly the things spawn. And left over ones stay in play after a team scores? 🤔 still not sure but who cares I mostly just drive 😎🏎🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:

Wvrs

I'm playing at a PC Room in Korea. It's not a popular franchise here so had to install it myself on an external HDD. Had two people ask what I'm playing in less than an hour. Wonder if F2P and PC launch can finally help this series break into the Korean market.

cormack12

Gold Member
Holy shit I just had the best ranked CTF game on behemoth. I was killin mfers left and right, captured the flag 3 times, and had one clutch moment after another where I somehow came out on top. Suck it newbs!

edit: and lol nobody has any idea what to do on stockpile (the one where you have to deposit the 5 energy things). New players just run around having no clue what the game even is. Hell I’m still kind of lost on where exactly the things spawn. And left over ones stay in play after a team scores? 🤔 still not sure but who cares I mostly just drive 😎🏎🔥🔥🔥

Yeah it's a weird mode, more visual queues needed. I think the seed spawns should be labelled A, B, C so players know where to grab them from. I had a great game yesterday of stockpile, went something like 21-5 and also contributed massively to the deposits.

Top Bottom