• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
If you care about spoiler DON'T READ

But if you don't care read the spoiler:

Are you on the hostage mission? Because that mission had a difficulty spike that is very annoying if you have a low threshold for frustration. It took me 20 tries to get that mission accomplished. I lost one hostage and I still feel bad about it.

I just did that mission, 2 hostages died I think. I the first chuck of missions I got a 3/5 rating or more, but in the later ones it's been mostly 1/5's. Curious what plays a factor there, because I replayed one chapter completing a side objective, and still only got a bronze medal. Now I'm close to the end of the second chapter and the levels definitely have gotten more complex and the enemies tougher. And every character you unlock has some downside that takes me back to Steve.

Grief.exe

There can only be one, and this time it was me.

FY9qqbe.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Turn around -- MB-459C1317CAAB4351 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.

t1491070784z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of fenners, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cart Life -- MB-4F9ED2D491C05874 - Taken by Vuze. 9 entrants total.
JumpJet Rex -- MB-A9E0C32F6E6D655D - Taken by KainXVIII. 1 entrants total.
Vertical Drop Heroes HD -- MB-C074C251CCCB446C - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 2 entrants total.

t1491076498z1.png

Blank!

So I've gotten about 30-40 steam account verification text messages/emails in the past 3 days, I've changed my password just in case but it certainly feels like someone is trying to get my account or something.

Is this something to be worried about and any additional steps should I take? Thanks.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
So I've gotten about 30-40 steam account verification text messages/emails in the past 3 days, I've changed my password just in case but it certainly feels like someone is trying to get my account or something.

Is this something to be worried about and any additional steps should I take? Thanks.
Did you win a giveaway somewhere with a public key? Sometimes people click through the product already redeemed box

Blank!

Did you win a giveaway somewhere with a public key? Sometimes people click through the product already redeemed box

Nope, I don't play a whole lot on steam or anything like that. I average around 3-5 requests a month, but it's been crazy active this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom