• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PGR5 speculation thread Lucid dreams with Rare side effects?

Hoo-doo

Banned
This was the saddest thread I have ever followed leading up to the Xbone reveal and launch.

Months of hype. Gone. Like tears in rain.

TheOddOne

PinkmanBurn.gif

slapnuts

Whatever the result will be, new PGR has to happen.

Most beautiful and glorious assets ever made for some game does not deserve to be forgotten on some HDD backups.

Looking forward for MS conference in April.

I agree but its a shame the exact same people behind the original PGR games will not be behind this new "rumored" Xbox One version. The PGR games were to me the best racing games that could be had on consoles..the series had the right mix of arcade and sim meshed together that made it such a beautiful experience, sound effects included!

I personally have been a long time xbox gamer...from the original xbox to 360...but i have moved over to PS4 for this generation but if PGR comes out it might draw me to buy a used X1 console.

Side Note: ..the old Rallisport Challenge series reminded me a lot of PGR in terms of beauty and fun factor...would love to see another Rallisport Challenge game!!

Shaneus

Me and you both. Cakebread should go get hired by Activision.
lol, like Activision would do anything clever with anything. Hell, did you see what Blur became?

smh

PS. Lucid had one chance to make a driving game in the spirit of PGR (despite having the license). They make 2K Drive.

My heart is with Evolution and Driveclub now.

Top Bottom