• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PGR5 speculation thread Lucid dreams with Rare side effects?

Afrikan

Dammit I wanted to see what former Bizarre PGR devs could cook up for next gen...I was hoping PGR5 and DriveClub could compete and bring out the best in each other as this gen went on.

does anyone know where most of PGR's artist went after Bizarre? I prefer PGR's realistic look over Forza's over saturated look.

I guess it was a bit unrealistic to believe that Microsoft would invest in a new PGR, when they have 2 other racers already. Looking forward to seeing what Next Gen Horizon looks like.

LTWheels

tumblr_lzie3d1NAR1qemz6qo1_500.gif

TJP

That's great for Lucid and shite for PGR fans. Oh well, no need to buy the Xbox One as PGR was the only game series I was very interested in.

Certinty

*group hug*

Oh well, at least we believed.

I love all you Gaffers, but I guess it's time to say goodbye for good to PGR now. :(

Afrikan

That they didn't just come out and say they were not working on the next PGR just pisses me off.

maybe they still do want to...and by them not saying anything, with everyone getting excited and getting their hopes up...it would show Microsoft that their audience wants PGR5.

That's just my theory...I mean they could've just came out at the beginning and dispelled rumors. But you think about what incentive would they have by holding back? What PGR fans would buy this surprise IOS game? no, I don't think that's the case...I think they just wanted interest to build up, so maybe..just maybe a new PGR game would get funded.

Xun

Whilst I'm sad, I'm not shocked in the slightest.

One of the images I found on the Lucid site was that of a racing game on an iPad (not this game though).

:-(

I still live in hope we will see pgr5, may not be tomorrow, but one day :)
Can picture the reveal... Another game just been shown to the crowd, the stage is dark, over the speaker's comes the sound of a car going fast and breaks into a power slide and the kudos noise blares out and the screen lights up with the pgr5 logo... Oh well :-\

Xun

:-(

I still live in hope we will see pgr5, may not be tomorrow, but one day :)
Can picture the reveal... Another game just been shown to the crowd, the stage is dark, over the speaker's comes the sound of a car going fast and breaks into a power slide and the kudos noise blares out and the screen lights up with the pgr5 logo... Oh well :-
Whilst I want to see a PGR5, the Xbone isn't a suitable home for such a game.

Rains

Can only hope that one day we will get a new PGR Excellent series now where just gonna get a cycle of forza one year then forza horizion the next

Top Bottom