• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cryptocurrency |OT| Nothing from Money

I'm excited about ARK. It was one of the first alt coins I bought and It didn't budge for the longest time despite its promising tech. I have a nice bag of them so if this takes off I'll be very lucky.

I'm excited about ARK. It was one of the first alt coins I bought and It didn't budge for the longest time despite its promising tech. I have a nice bag of them so if this takes off I'll be very lucky.

Im thinking about making ark my first buy on my little trial investment. Im not playing with much anyway. Time to research.

I bought in literally 30 seconds before the sell wall broke down (I can't believe I'm day trading at this point, I'm gonna get burnt if I keep doing this).

Been hearing people here talk about it and say it was undervalued, we'll see how high this goes

I should really do sell orders

EDIT: My god it's launching

Brohan

Contemplating buying back in but that seems really risky.

Also i should not complain too early... i bought DGB at 289 sat with the btc i got for selling my ARK and DGB is at 306 sat right now sand seems to be steadily rising so meh.

Tk0n

Contemplating buying back in but that seems really risky.

Yeah. Ill just lean back an watch the show. Its too hot for me at these prices. Tomorrow could be half again. But my decission this morning, to not buy back in at 0,00022 leaves a sour taste.

Brohan

Seems to be getting dumped right now.

Edit: nvm there it does again but anyways it's too damn risky to get back in right now so i'll just have to accept that i'm an ass.

Seems to be getting dumped right now.

Edit: nvm there it does again but anyways it's too damn risky to get back in right now so i'll just have to accept that i'm an ass.

We've had three or four sell backs, but that's normal with such a large growth, people cashing out to get their money

Brohan

We've had three or four sell backs, but that's normal with such a large growth, people cashing out to get their money

Yeah we'll see where it goes... this shit hurts a bit but i can at least hope that i bet on the tortoise instead of the hare.

With the rebranding of DGB who knows where it will go.

pieface

You think still undervalued at its current price?

Yeah big time. It's got way more going for it than NEO and STRAT.

The ARK devs have tried to connect ARK to the NEO blockchain, but NEO isn't even ready with Smart Contracts yet.

ARK has Smartbridge already developed.

Sulik2

I picked up ARK a few days ago at this threads recommendation, its already doubled in value. Wishing I had bought more now. Cryptocurrency is quite a roller coaster.

I picked up ARK a few days ago at this threads recommendation, its already doubled in value. Wishing I had bought more now. Cryptocurrency is quite a roller coaster.

I was going to do it last night, but decided to sleep early instead of learning how this works lol. Figuring it all out today.

So I've always been a Coinbase guy.

Just opened a bittrex account and moved $100 of BTC over.

What should I buy? Sia? GAS? OMG?

New to the alt coins.

So I've always been a Coinbase guy.

Just opened a bittrex account and moved $100 of BTC over.

What should I buy? Sia? GAS? OMG?

New to the alt coins.

GAS isn't on bittrex, only on Binance, and is constantly getting pumped and dumped.

SIA is a legit long term buy because short term everyone is really not liking the direction and recent PR from the team.

Don't really know about OMG

Anyone into Signatum (SIGT)? The last few hours have been fascinating.

It's a shitcoin listed on cryptopia and it rose to become the most traded one on that exchange. Rumors started circulating that it would be listed on bittrex or some other big exchange soon.

Today, some dudes started to spread fake news about the devs having bailed with the profits and linking to non-existing signatum official twitter and website (bear in mind these were fake). People start to panic the fuck out, the coin drops from 1600 sats to 600 in mere minutes, everyone running for the hills.

I found those conditions and timing too convenient. Sure, it's still a shitcoin but It smelled of manipulation like I never saw. Turns out the top1 on the richlist accumulated around 900,000 coins during this flash crash and now it's starting to go up again.

I was almost on the verge on panic selling but held. Now it's more than clear this was a very well calculated move by insiders and I believe this will be listed in a new exchange in a few days and it will moon. Hard.

I may be wrong but I never saw anything like this and decided to put on my tinfoil hat.

Just my luck that CVC can't seem to get past $0.70

LOL! I feel the same way with CVC and now its been going down. Hoping I can gain some of my losses back from Ten X and CVC here soon.

Proud owner of 12486 Siacoin.

First time dabbling in alt coins. Just going to forget about this now.

Any particular reason for the Siacoin investment? Im getting into coins today too, just trying to see where everyones head is at.

Just be careful with Siacoin and I'm not saying it to scare you guys away. There are a few new coins like Filecoin and Storj that are going to give SC a run for its money, they both seem to already be starting on the right foot. Then there is also NEO, which is also going to be dabbling in the storage space. When I initially got back into cryptos, I bought SC, I was excited for the project but with the Obelisk news, it ended up causing me to lose some money at the onset.

Today, some dudes started to spread fake news about the devs having bailed with the profits and linking to non-existing signatum official twitter and website (bear in mind these were fake). People start to panic the fuck out, the coin drops from 1600 sats to 600 in mere minutes, everyone running for the hills.

I've been noticing this also today on another coin/token, good old NEO. Some of these guys that were schilling the praises of it the last few weeks, have now turned on it and talking all kinds of shit about it. There is many that are so upset that Etherium has been stuck in a holding pattern, but we know soon it'll be taking off for sure hitting $400+ if not more.

Well, ARK was a fun ride. Just cashed out, officially doubled my investment the last two weeks. Been reading about people shilling for coins, apparently ARK has been one of them the last couple of days. I think the coin is good, gonna wait for everything to settle down like NEO before I dive back in.

Well, ARK was a fun ride. Just cashed out, officially doubled my investment the last two weeks. Been reading about people shilling for coins, apparently ARK has been one of them the last couple of days. I think the coin is good, gonna wait for everything to settle down like NEO before I dive back in.

Just hit over $2 I am seeing. Wish I put more in earlier today, but still have my training wheels on.

So, quick question. When I want to cash out of bittrex, I have to send my BTC to a wallet(I need to make one now I guess?), and then send it from my wallet back to coinbase where I can sell it for USD? Thanks for all of the help everyone.

Well

I feel stupid

Way too late to try and dive back in now, that's how you get burnt, if only I just waited five minutes :(

EDIT: And that's why you don't chase the pump!

You would have been riding the high and most likely wouldn't have cashed out before the dump.

This is all market manipulation now, I wouldn't touch this for the rest of the night tbh

Nah, I sold at the top of the previous high, I would have sold anywhere along this one too - it was a timing issue, since I'm going to be going for the night soon, and wanted some peace of mind.

Donos

Is there something similar like the Blockfolio app only for PC? With settable autorefresh?

Even better would be a wepage with login instead a program you have to install.

Edit:Doh there actually is a blockfolio app for pc...

Still would prefer something similar just as webpage since i can't install anything at work.

pieface

ARK is a coin to just hold really imo. It's only going one way.

Though, i'm not a day trader - haven't got the stomach for it.

Fintech NY conference, ACES release and Nano Ledger support all coming within the next few weeks.

Was $100k up at one point this morning from just holding. Will continue to do so.

Top Bottom