• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard | OT | BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil

Madhouse basically adopts the ink ribbon system. You have to find save items and they're limited. On the normal difficulty, can manually save as many times as you like, or you can continue at the point you died, or you can reset and go back to the save.

Madhouse apparently also moves items and enemies around.

thank you doggy. madhouse it is!!!

Corpsepyre

Banned
Will I be doing all that unbelievable shit with pointing things here and there for reveals like in the demo? In short, will I need GameFAQS?

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
aw yeah waiting for that unlock

come see us in community! i'll make a new RE7 gif once I have access to the game

///PATRIOT

Banned
Looking forward to it, but there is something off here, this game is 4 years after R6 events and there is photo of a Umbrella helicopter with a text in the back saying "Are they watching us?" in the demo. how come? Umbrella does not exist anymore after R3.

Brhoom

Banned
Looking forward to it, but there is something off here, this game is 4 years after R6 events and there is photo of a Umbrella helicopter with a text in the back saying "Are they watching us?" in the demo. how come? Umbrella does not exist anymore after R3.

Play the game.

FLAguy954

+ Great combat

How does the combat fare in comparison to RE 4-6 + Revelations 1-2?

The combat systems in those games appeal to me and I want to know if any of the mechanics were translated well with the first person perspective.

Skatterd

Probably answered, but what time does this unlock on PS4? I have a flight in the morning and will be out of town for the week :(

Psykotik

the game just unlocked on psn in asia about an hour ago. played the first 50 minutes in VR. oh my god, this game. i dont think i've ever recoiled in horror as much as i have in any other game. i was literally pushing myself back into my seat at certain points. re7 in VR is sooo good.

Archpath1

Reposting-

In terms of scariness or jump scares how would it be rated?
I'm talking lights out, head phones on potential, gotta go all out

Calmine

For ultrawide 21:9 gamers when it unlocks please let us know that it supports it. The demo didn't and it's a concern the full game won't. I'm hovering over the buy button xD

Neff

How does the combat fare in comparison to RE 4-6 + Revelations 1-2?

The combat systems in those games appeal to me and I want to know if any of the mechanics were translated well with the first person perspective.

Imo, definitely better than Revelations 1, slightly better than Revelations 2.

Nowhere near as good as RE4 or RE6.

d00d3n

For ultrawide 21:9 gamers when it unlocks please let us know that it supports it. The demo didn't and it's a concern the full game won't. I'm hovering over the buy button xD

Pretty safe to assume that the full game won't support 21:9 imo, considering the clear non-support in the recent demo (like you state). Time to holster the buy finger and do something meaningful!

Menitta

25f99226e2.png

Neogaf is excited.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

xVodevil

That unlock time though... I was really planning on a CET midnight unlock, and going to work form the Baker house...
But I'm so glad to hear Resident Evil is back!

poutmeter

Been looking forward to this game since it was announced! Can't believe it's almost here.

This is the only time I wished I had PSVR, but I guess it'll be plenty spooky without using it.

demonkaze

Is there any recommendations for what settings to go for with VR? I've never really been a big fan of the pie chart movement as it takes me out of the immersion.

renzolama

Brilliant OT. As someone with organization OCD that steam title drives me f'in crazy, right up there with METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

The V in Evil should be orange like the I and half the L, other wise it stands for Resident Evil 2

header.jpg

You dont fucked up Yama! :3

great OT tho

juventino

Banned
As a huge fan of the series since I first played the original on PS1 I must say I haven't been this excited for RE in a very long time. The last truly great RE for me was Code Veronica and I'm glad 7 is taking it back to the roots. I'm eagerly waiting for the call from my local store telling me to go pick my version up, they are doing inventory right now and as soon as they're done that baby is mine. Only a couple more hours to go!

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

Top Bottom