• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Yamcha and Tenshinhan gameplay trailer

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
2017-09-2310_25_39-alm2j1c.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gRPtvqHCtc

Yamcha looks great but both seem pretty unfinished since they don't even have a voice yet lol.

Update:

Android 21 in-game reveal trailer

J@hranimo

Banned
Both clips we're kinda rough. Still cool we got some gameplay though.

Idk why but it's still hype to see Volleyball Fist in action lol.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Also to all the Yamcha haters, ArcSys has some comments for you.

2017-09-2219_11_44-arqqjrn.png

2017-09-2219_12_00-ar8cjrq.png

2017-09-2309_31_52-ary5ji9.png

Steroyd

Awesome, so far my team is looking to be Android 18, Lord Yamcha and... Android 16 is going to he placeholder until Broly.

Sayad

Yamcha looks awesome. It's funny how he is always better in games than in the series.
I mean, if he was as good in the game as he is in the series, he would be the equivalent of the crates in Guile's stage corner that break when you beat someone up next to them!

Tizoc

Damn it, why do I wanna play Yamcha...

Because the game has a lovely visuals style and embraces the cool crazy move aspect of FGs and well action fighting anime in general :p

I mean, if he was as good in the game as he is in the series, he would be the equivalent of the crates in Guile's stage corner that break when you beat someone up next to them!

You can say that about any other non Saiyan character in DB :V

Alecs27

Neo Member
Man, Yamcha does indeed look awesome, and I didn't even expect him in the roster, now I just need him lol Tenshinhan is fuckin cool as well, he looks very powerful, like Piccolo.
Now I just need Muten, even as DLC, make it happen ArcSys!

Top Bottom