• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ketchup: What is it not sacrilegious to put on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Put it on whatever the fuck you want. Who the fuck cares what other people think?

Agreed. People who seriously take issue with ketchup on steak, pineapple on pizza, or any other condiment or combination of food is an asshole, and you shouldn't care what others would prefer you not to eat.

Lmo911

Everything, but technically it's a fish sauce. It's also not the tomato that makes ketchup, it's the vinegar and spices. Mushroom and Apricot ketchup used to be a thing before tomato took over.

What? I saw it on tv once.

Basically any configuration of fried potatoes.

Ketchup + Kraft mac n cheese is as ideal a pairing as they come.

It's fine on burgers, and anybody who tells you otherwise is taking the hot dog meme too far.

I know people like it on eggs, but any kind of hot sauce, salsa, or taco sauce are all superior alternatives.

Spoiler:
eat food you like, who cares. It's fun to discuss food preferences and do a little good-natured mutual teasing, but as usual online turns people into intolerant shitheads.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Burger (how was that not the 1st reply?)

OP is one of those people who has such an irrational hatred of ketchup they have convinced themselves that literally the most iconic use of ketchup is somehow inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom