• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brand New Announce Fifth Album out in October

oh totally. I just mean the special one-track /500 thing they sent to people that paid $45 for.. something that will take up space in their house while they continue to stream the album on their phone.

you won't know is such a dark song.

did we do battle together? jibjabber, changing colors.
aliens talking to airplanes, Everytime the place is the same
hope we can do this forever

is this the best song ever written about video games??

Media

oh totally. I just mean the special one-track /500 thing they sent to people that paid $45 for.. something that will take up space in their house while they continue to stream the album on their phone.

you won't know is such a dark song.

Ah man I wish I could spend the money to get it too then. Damn. And You Won't Know is amazing yes.

I've got my Messiah impression
I think I've got him nailed down

I fucking ❤️ this band

I'm just here hanging around

He's a fucking genius

https://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/artic...dread-review-essay?utm_source=noiseyfbenglish

read this

EDIT please read it 🙏

EDIT did anyone else hear "see how long they last" as "see harambe laugh" in 137?

EDIT that was a joke but good luck trying to not hear it

Good god she gets it. Exactly how I feel. Jeese like I keep saying stares unflinchingly into the human soul and makes beautiful, cutting metaphor that I can feel. And as a survior of trauma myself, it is so fucking cathartic to hear.

Media

Blamespace what are we going to do without Brand New?

kEIJ835.gif

I'm just glad the fucking weirdos have a number one record people have to talk about with us.

actually they'll just continue to not talk about anything with us.

rucury

Banned
what a damn good piece of music, huh?

I love "Could Never Be Heaven". its become one of my all time favorite songs

Bought tickets for their show in Dallas. I saw them twice last year and it was amazing. Can't wait to see them play this new stuff. That's going to be one sad show.

After a solid dozen full listens, Same Logic/Teeth is my favorite track, followed closely by every other track on the album. God damn, it's so good.

Maedre

Banned
If this is really the last album then they are ending on a high note. What a fucking good record. It gets better with every playthrough.

groansey

I'm about 10 plays in and it's glorious from start to finish, they knocked it out of the park. Batter up.

8.5 for tdagarim is still out of touch from Pitchfork.

KevinG

blame space.

I need to see this forehead tattoo when it happens.

And yes, I'm not only crossing threads, but entire websites with this reference, and I'm okay with it.

-Mikey-

I'm seeing them with my wife in October. She's a super fan and it's a birthday gift for her. I've only listened to the first song off of the new release, but it's a strong start and I'm looking forward to checking out the album this weekend.

Top Bottom