• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Japanese Magazine News Thread of Crystal Defending and other new games

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hero of Legend said:
Yeah, saw the bit about MMV as well.

Dissappointing no doubt (well, except for PSP uers anyway :p), but I got my wish; that one of the two countdown games was for the Wii. :D :p

Well, I'm curious of this PSP game. Apparently translates to Valiant 30.

Perhaps it'll become a franchise and pull a Valhalla Knights, and get a Wii sequel down the road. :p
you are amazing

Hero of Legend said:
Whaaat? :p

I'm a big Wii fan, MMV shows massive support for Wii, Wii fan expects more Wii goodness, gets denied. :p

At least I didn't get all bitter about it right? :p

sounds like you didn't get a lot of things

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hero of Legend said:

I'm a big Wii fan, MMV shows massive support for Wii, Wii fan expects more Wii goodness, gets denied. :p

i just thought you were truly an amazing individual and thought you should know

CrisKre

there are around 5 games in the pipeline from mmv for wii... i say spread the love, its fine. Once one or two of those games get released announce further support.

Im actually hoping they pic up Kizuna of now defunct Jaleco.

CrisKre said:
there are around 5 games in the pipeline from mmv for wii... i say spread the love, its fine. Once one or two of those games get released announce further support.

Yeah, good point. It's not like "OMFG, they're supporting the PSP now! TRAITORS!!!"

They've supported it for years. So it's not so shocking.

Yeah, spreading the love is a good thing, why leave others in the dust? :)

CrisKre said:

I hadn't heard about this. Are they so defunct that the game will likely be canned or is there still hope? It had a nice look to it.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Not owning a PSP and DS is a pretty embarrassing situation if you are a gamer. Both are brilliant handhelds.

speedpop said:
Not owning a PSP and DS is a pretty embarrassing situation if you are a gamer. Both are brilliant handhelds.

especially considering you can get both for a little more than the cost of the Wii

comedy bomb said:
I hadn't heard about this. Are they so defunct that the game will likely be canned or is there still hope? It had a nice look to it.

It's pretty much expected that the new owner of Jaleco Games; Game Yarou, is now the owner of the game.

The game I believe is the whole reason for Game Yarou buying out Jaleco Games.

Rpgmonkey

Atlier Annie (DS): 7/7/7/7
Civilization Revolution (DS): 6/8/7/7
FFCC (DS): 8/7/7/8
Flash Action (DS): 8/8/7/7
World Soccer WE (PSP): 8/8/7/8
Soul Eater (PSP): 7/6/7/6
TotW: Radiant Mythology 2 (PSP): 8/8/8/8
FFCC (Wii): 8/7/7/7
Tomb Raider (PS3, 360): 8/8/8/8
Soul Eater (PS2): 6/5/6/5
Ninja Blade (360): 8/8/8/8
End War (360): 8/9/8/9

speedpop

Kyoufu said:
Its not that good.....
PS3 exclusive owners haven't had much to smile about lately. Let them conjure up their fantasies and rejoice about the possibilities.

speedpop said:
PS3 exclusive owners haven't had much to smile about lately. Let them conjure up their fantasies and rejoice about the possibilities.

Do you always try to be an idiot or is it just that natural to you?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Xisiqomelir said:
Someone screenshot it

"Confirmed: Tales of Vesparia coming to PS3"

Vesparia can be the Triology of 2009

oh ok

n4g_tov_ps3.jpg

for the lulz

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
SO4 scans are out

- new character revealed, the dude in the faceplate. (looks badass btw)
- Field skills from SO2 are back.
- pickpocketing is in
- riding that shitty bunny is in
- some others stuff.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like Gyakuten Kenji got dated for the May 28th, and am I seeing things wrong or is that anther Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

icecream

Public Health Threat
Ah, so the faceplate person was a guy.

One more...

EDIT: omg he's riding a pink bunny. Gustav one-upped! :lol

speedpop

OokieSpookie said:
Do you always try to be an idiot or is it just that natural to you?
Nothing wrong with pointing out the reality of the situation. If you own a single console, regardless of corporation you choose to suckle the teat from, then you find no pity from me.

TreIII

I'm mainly just waiting for that Sega/Prope Wii game and Bubble Bobble Wii. But apparently, they're not going to upload before I hit the sack... :lol

TreIII said:
I'm mainly just waiting for that Sega/Prope Wii game and Bubble Bobble Wii. But apparently, they're not going to upload before I hit the sack... :lol
Does anyone know if that news bit refering to the Bubble Bobble WiiWare game or a new on for the Wii?

ymmv

Banned
Hero of Legend said:
I fully expect Vesperia to land on the PS3 eventually, I would not worry. :)

It's a question of WHEN!

Even Scamco "leaked" it on a list of theirs months back if I recall. Didn't the samething happen with Eternal Sonata?

The game only sold 200,000 copies total in Japan and the US. Since the US sales were so low (about 33,000 copies), it's unlikely that when European sales will be any better when the game is finally released in June. I don't think this game will ever break even by staying on the 360.

The game did have 'Only on Xbox' on the cover however which Eternal Sonata didn't have. A PS3 release could be out of the question - unless MS paid for a timed exclusivity on this title.

jeremy1456

ymmv said:
The game only sold 200,000 copies total in Japan and the US. Since the US sales were so low (about 33,000 copies), it's unlikely that when European sales will be any better when the game is finally released in June. I don't think this game will ever break even by staying on the 360.

The game did have 'Only on Xbox' on the cover however which Eternal Sonata didn't have. A PS3 release could be out of the question - unless MS paid for a timed exclusivity on this title.

The 'Only for ____' logos don't mean shit.

Hive

Banned
doesn't anyone wonder about a new Columns game? ^^

I think the last iteration released by SEGA was for the GBA~ Hoping a DS version is released before not too long. hehe

rykomatsu

Kyoufu said:
Its not that good.....

QFT...i only own it because i found it used for 1750yen

(torn and creased manual decreased the price significantly it seems and was sitting in a wagon bin under quite a bit of other junk at the sofmap in shinjuku...misplaced?)

billy.sea

Banned
The PS3 really feels like the Gamecube last gen. Playing catch up of ports that are released on other consoles like 9 months ago.

cress2000

ymmv said:
Since the US sales were so low (about 33,000 copies)
That was only in its first week. It did another 37k over the next month, putting it at 70k. No one knows where it went after that.

Top Bottom