• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

Cotrip

From twitter:

@SGR_SEAN yo is ther pants in mgo or its one piece outfit?

Answer: one piece. Customization was the biggest disapointment to me tbh

ffs Kojipro LA, don't ruin the customization. :/

Nice , took a break from the game since i finished my S-rank run. Looks like i'll be jumping back in tomorrow.

WyLCuKd.gif

Is this real? What's going on with his face? It looks like an optical illusion or something!?

A friend asked to me if there's going to be tournaments like MGO2, is there any info on this?

No, there is no information for dedicated competitive modes available

additionally there are no dedicated servers unlike its predecessor which hosted these dedicated competitive modes (survival and tournament)

therefore it's probably not in

edit- apparently there is going to be a tournament but probably not the same kind of one he or she is asking about

O36G5qQ.png

wiibomb

this is the real chapter 3 people, now deal with it!!

almost time, but I want to plat my MGSV first, I haven't even touched the FOB much besides 4 miserably lost infiltrations

Thanks to Xbox and Ps4 players for once again being brave beta testers for the PC crowd.

(That's what I'm telling myself to ease my pain)

Kinyou

Is this real? What's going on with his face? It looks like an optical illusion or something!?
That's Boehner holding back tears.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...gles-to-hold-back-tears-next-to-the-Pope.html

It does look more like a suppressed sneeze to me though.

From twitter:

ffs Kojipro LA, don't ruin the customization. :/
Meh, that's disappointing. At least do some of the costumes they've shown so far look pretty awesome

That's Boehner holding back tears.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...gles-to-hold-back-tears-next-to-the-Pope.html

It does look more like a suppressed sneeze to me though.

Crazy, looks like some sort of facial spasm...

...anyway, back to MGO, does it have trophies added to it? I'm conflicted if they should add them, on one hand I could sink a few dozen hours into an online game, and it would be nice to have some trophies to show at the end of it, on the other hand I tremendously enjoyed all the trophy hunting I did in the singleplayer, you really had to do everything to get them, and I really got absorbed into it, I'd prefer to keep my 100% and leave it at that.

shinn623

Hyped. Anyone know when the patch and dlc will be available to download? Also is there a spreadsheet available so we can add each other? Either way I'll list my info below.

PSN: Heaven-Assassin1
NA West
Scout (first), then Infiltrator (second)

MMaRsu

Banned
Lol no customization.. Leave it to Kojipro to fuck another thing up!

Oh well cant wait to play this

Hyped. Anyone know when the patch and dlc will be available to download? Also is there a spreadsheet available so we can add each other? Either way I'll list my info below.

PSN: Heaven-Assassin1
NA West
Scout (first), then Infiltrator (second)

The game itself launches around midnight PDT, so hopefully the patch and DLC will tag along with it!

only one jungle map is kind of a bummer, but man I literally can't wait. Hope you console guys have fun. Can't wait to read the impressions.

AKyemeni

I'm in this. Can't wait to snipe dudes in the face.

BTW, what are you guys gonna play as first? Enforcer, Infiltrator, or Scout?

xewind

Great OT!

Finally, been waiting to play this for so long. And I'm free from work tomorrow and Wednesday, so I hope nothing wrong goes with the servers...

RK9039

Spread your wings and fly!

I'm in this. Can't wait to snipe dudes in the face.

BTW, what are you guys gonna play as first? Enforcer, Infiltrator, or Scout?

I'm going with Infiltrator first, I'm not sure how I feel about these classes yet as MGO2 didn't have those. Infiltrator looks like the most fun to me, it's the quickest, I think it uses SMGs and also it seems to focus more on CQC.

Ohh.. my stomach.

Top Bottom